1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Brianté Weber

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Rocket River, Dec 26, 2017.

1. Vivi

Vivi Member

Because our defense is pathetic right now, add Bobby Brown and we would suck even more.

amaru and ak99999 like this.
  2. mockster

mockster Member

Bobby Brown must be hurt

3. Sean Dr34ms

Sean Dr34ms Member

He injured his back carrying the RPD’s cheerleading duties.

mockster likes this.
  4. asmith8266

asmith8266 Member

Yes mmhmm a "minor" trade with someone like Dario Saric.

5. iNoseBleedRed

iNoseBleedRed Member

I agree. Being 4th place won’t be different from being 2nd place, but it will mean our players get more rest during the season.

6. LIT123

LIT123 Member
    Supporting Member

First he turns 25 in three days,not a kid by NBA standards. Good news is four other teams, three of whom are respected, thought him worth giving him some reg season time to check him out. Bad news he he didn't stick, not even with the Horncats(the non-respected one). Another example of how crazy good you have to be in this league.Very
    good college player who is just a good space filler as a two way-contract guy till someone dumps someone better.

7. acsorelle4

acsorelle4 Member

The HGH and dreds really threw off Aaron Brooks' shot.

8. macan

macan Member

we need a quality 4th guard + a strong 4/5 back up ( neither weber or black can cut it) get it done morey!!

9. lionaire

lionaire Member

I for one AM worried due to the fact that this nagging injury of CP's doesn't seem to be going away anytime soon. Not saying that I expect him to miss long periods but there will be random games here and there that he'll have to sit out and we need a more reliable guy to fill in.

10. DonKnock

DonKnock Member

He warmed up as if he was going to try and play last game. Where are y’all hearing that it’s getting worse?

11. Snow Villiers

Snow Villiers Member

12. Sidarma

Sidarma Member

He did shoot it but it was an airball.
    I thought he was jae crowder, taueran prince look alike when he first played.
    I was fooled by this g league triple double stats.
    It doesnt translate well to the nba.

Mimics trump wronggggggg

Damn I cant believe troy williams with his all the world shooting and athletic abily cant get time over whitneys ex, and two two way players.
    in face

13. Blackjack84

Blackjack84 Member

Don't need that on the team right now we don't have time to wait for some scrub to develop into somebody that just has a basketball IQ hell I have a great basketball IQ and I don't belong on nobody's team just like him if he wants to develop go play for the Sixers where they will trust his process

14. cerophilik

cerophilik Member

Yup

And Anderson is our Roberson too or our Weber. Lol
    He passed up so many open shots or at least attempts.

15. mikeshinoda

mikeshinoda Member

I hope he can grow into an Ish Smith type of player, with some avg 3pt shooting...

16. hakeemthagreat

Lmao. So you basically expect us to have another superstar caliber player as a 3rd string backup? Ur expectations are idiotic and unrealistic. Weber will only play 5-6 minutes tops with CP healthy. He's not going to come in & score 20pts a night. All he needs to do is hustle, defend & hit open shots. He's very capable of doing that

17. Blackjack84

Blackjack84 Member

Don't be a dumb we don't need somebody that does absolutely nothing but take up space on the floor there are nice veteran players we can pick up that can produce at a better pace than he does

18. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Haven't really seen him capable of hitting a open shot yet.

19. True Rocket

True Rocket Member

He’s a young John Stockton. Won’t be surprise if he beats out Cp3 in the coming weeks.

He’s a solid player. He kinda reminds me of Bev. Just keep those TO low and he can be a guy we can call on for injury.

20. KlutchQT

KlutchQT Contributing Member

Unsurprisingly, I like him. He seems to know his limitations -- though being afraid to shoot isn't ideal in this offense, I appreciate that he knows his offensive limitations and focuses his energy on defense as a result. He gives me 2013 pesky Bev vibes for sure.

Kinda unrelated, is there anything that would cause them to part ways with Bobby? I know his friendships have him deeply entrenched, but how much?

Deuce, DreamShook, DonKnock and 4 others like this.