1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Draymond Green questions MDA's ability to coach and Morey's ability to GM

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by oogie boogie, Oct 17, 2017.

?

Can the Rockets made Green eat his words?

1. Yes.

32.8%
  2. No.

8.4%
  3. Probably not, but **** Draymond anyways.

58.8%
  1. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

He's really dumb. He should take that as a sign of respect.

2. jch1911

jch1911 Member

[​IMG]

Tfor3, BigMaloe, Nook and 1 other person like this.
  3. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

Draymond is cocky but Morey asked for it with his dumbass statements over the Summer.

Morey was trash talking even before he completed his "plan" and then it all crashed. No PG. No Melo. And some other players.

Warriors are going to go put in a little extra each time we play them just to remind Morey that we are nowhere close to challenging them.

4. Soneca

Soneca Member

I cannot think of any other player who has/had a wider gap between his BB iq versus his general intelligence.

I mean, he's a truly great player if you consider what it takes to win. His defense is all-time great. He's the best playmaker in what may become the best basketball team ever. Kudos to him on that. But man oh man, he talks like someone who's mental impaired. All these weak personalities around him (Curry, KD) make him feel as if he's allowed to say whatever lays in that empty skull.

How stupid is for a guy to say that no team stand a chance? Even if he feels that way, and they may have the right to think so after adding freaking KD to the team, injuries happen, as they goddam know form last year's WCF when they were gettin their butts kicked. The fact that he may be (unfortunately) right in some points makes me even angrier. I just hope our players feel the same, someone gotta shut this mother****er up. That's the spirit I'm hoping to see tonight, man I just got pumped up and we're more than 13 hours away from tip off!!!!

Freik likes this.
  5. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Pride comes before the fall...

Deckard and Dankstronaut like this.
  6. Dankstronaut

Dankstronaut Way, way out here.
    Supporting Member

Not MMA but y'all ever notice the most outspoken MMA fighters are usually the ones who hit the mat next?

Talk is cheap.

I know one thing, talking trash got me going. It unlocked beast mode lol where I felt no pain for the next hour! Beverley was their biggest chest-thumping sonuvagun last year, I'm interested to see who takes up the task.

It's not just for the Rockets either, but I'd suuuuure like to see someone grab a rebound and swing bows like Mutombo. Anyone. Anywhere. Nah you know who I'd liked to do it? James Harden.

Interesting side note, for Kerr to make the comment about him being obviously tired last playoffs. If opposing coaches with no dog in the fight, basically brought it up in a round a bout answer to another question... think maybe folks around here could lay off on it maybe?

IvanLCPM and YaoMing#1 like this.
  7. joeson332

joeson332 Member

Go head Draymond, Im not even mad

8. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Just win, the rest is noise.

DD

Canadiandude likes this.
  9. LHSPanther62

LHSPanther62 Member

I’m probably in the minority but I can’t hate on Draymond. Really good player, perfect fit for the warriors. I’d love to have him and his attitude on this team.

10. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

The guy is still a dick. He is is lucky to be a in a great situation and he wants to be a total b**** about it.

Tfor3 likes this.
  11. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

He's running around with rings and ****, sending dick picks like it's nothing, we've got Paul, D'Antoni, Fertitta and Harden running around with nada. So whatevs, take it until you change it.

12. OTMax

OTMax Member

Have to disagree. At least own up to being a cheap shot artist, don't act tough when you're really not. He's more bark than bite and the fact that he's actually intelligent but likes to come across as ignorant is just fake. He's a lot like Rodman, without the balls to fight and own the persona he's taking on. Don't b**** about getting a technical and suspended when all you do is hit people in the nuts supposedly accidentally. Rodman played the victim too, but he laughed about it and knew the refs were right most of the time. He was like f it most of the time. Draymond cries whenever he gets anything, because let's face it, the league protects his sorry ass. In the 90s or early 00s with the likes of the Wallaces, he would not have faired well.

Tfor3 and Andy Sheets like this.
  13. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

It's kind of funny how impressed with his team he is. Good for you Draymond, you got lucky and had the second best player in the league join your team that was already the best team in the league. You are right, the rest of the league is struggling to figure out a way to put together the type of roster your team did. Unfortunately no other team got fortunate enough to have their superstars come up for free agency AFTER the cap spike so they could plug Durant in. Pat yourself on the back.

Maybe you guys should join a YMCA league as well. Then you'll REALLY get to play teams that don't know what to do against you and you can feel even better about yourself!

SamFisher likes this.
  14. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Tons of talk before a game, Dray.

15. sugrlndkid

sugrlndkid Member

It is so easy to talk all of this $hit when the only thing he has to really focus on is being the defensive anchor...Draymond Green has never had to carry the team's offensive scoring burden and will never be able to do so by himself. Easy to talk ish when you are playing along side 3 45% plus shooters in Durant, Curry and Thompson. He is just a beneficiary of the most unstoppable offense in pro sports.

16. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

I don't think he said anything about MDA's ability to coach and Morey's ability to GM. And I'm not sure what words we want him to eat.

Anyone want me to start a [Fact Checker] thread to clear this up, or are we fine bashing Green as if he did?

17. thegreatdantoni

Draymond will feel the wrath of the Qiraffe.

[​IMG]

alethios likes this.
  18. OTMax

OTMax Member

Get over yourself

BigggReddd likes this.
  19. ooooaaaah!

ooooaaaah! Member

I think it won't matter, both Curry and Durant get hurt and Oklahoma or Houston roll over them it will sort of be anti climactic as far as Golden State is concerned.

It will be fun to see Draymond drown without the real stars.

20. Jontro

Jontro Member

a guy wins a couple of rings and starred in 7 shrek movies and thinks he's invincible.