1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Game of Thrones] Season Seven

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by GRENDEL, Jul 12, 2016.

1. DonkeyMagic

DonkeyMagic Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I will never understand the people that feel the need to ruin the fun of watching a show by going out of their way to find out what happens before It's ever aired. It doesn't make you cool...it makes you lame.

I'm with Arno. I'm out of here.

2. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

No, you are exposing us to spoilers just by talking about them in relation to plot guesses in this thread.

We are all asking you again to spoiler anything and everything you say about the Reddit leaks you read about, even if you're just talking around them. That is what the spoiler tag is for. Please use the spoiler tag on anything and everything regarding those leaks ... it's not that hard. If you don't, you're just trying to prove to us you didn't leak us anything. I'm telling you right now. You did.

If you want to argue about this more ... put it in a spoiler.

bottomline: I'm not taking chances. Off to the ignore list for you, until the season is over. The BBS ignore list feature is so much better now...not even quotes of yours in replies will show anymore.

vinsensual and Invisible Fan like this.
  3. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

Someone is actually throwing info on here to potentially ruin a show that will have been on tv for 8 years. Wow good job, you seem like a swell person.

4. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

the spoiler police are just as bad as spoiler people. Not a single thing was said...stop ****ing whining @heypartner . He merely alerted people to the fact that a script has been hacked, which to my knowledge is nowhere on the internets (yet).

Informing people of such an event...does not warrant a spoiler. Its absurd.

5. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

I'm not going to argue with you outside of a spoiler.
    I don't agree.

He did enough for me to not trust him the rest of the show....here's how.

Hey everyone. I read the leaks on Reddit. And this thread has nailed some of the plot. I'm not going to tell you what, because I'm not that kind of person. But you should know that major leaks have been guessed.

There is no reason for someone to say ... be careful about reading this thread. We already know that. What we don't need is for someone to confirm that some guesses here are spot on. There is no reason for that except to show off.

off to ignore list for you, too, i guess. I'm not arguing about spoilers anymore.

Just using my nice handy feature for 1 more month. That simple. See you at camp, LosPollosHermanos. Bye for now.:p

6. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Depending what you do, if you are a writer, you will have to view all sorts of endings, beginnings and middle sections......

If you have written stories, spoilers should be your life, as you take narratives from other shows and make it your own in a fancier way.

If the spoilers show something you always thought of, like the killing of a person, then that content is not thought out very well.

Hit shows live off surprise moments. I never seen Euron coming ......

7. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Contributing Member

Is it a spoiler if I tell you everyone dies in the end?

daywalker02 likes this.
  8. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

The wars last 2-3 minutes and all we see are ashes and bodies. :(:( that was not what I imagined

More than one foot soldier will die, Unsullied and Peasants will be harmed. /spoiler

No real animals will be harmed - except for virtual dragonkin

#648 daywalker02, Aug 1, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2017
  9. Dirt Road

Dirt Road Member

I don't think this is a spoiler but what are the dragons eating? To be that big they would have to eat a lot and there doesn't seem to be much food on Dragonstone.

10. Butterfingers

Butterfingers Contributing Member

Well they showed them eating goats and kids in previous seasons right?

justtxyank likes this.
  11. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

I considered @Butterfingers post a public service, letting us know there were posters who were spoiling under the guise of 'theorizing.' I'm not going to go back and figure out who was right in their theories. If you want to ignore him because now he knows too much, that makes sense; but it doesn't seem fair to impugn his name as a leaker.

primtim24, bumbum09, MoonBus and 3 others like this.
  12. Kruze10

Kruze10 Member

I truly can't wait for next weeks episode. I loved the "Battle of the Bastards", but this battle in the upcoming episode might be more epic than that one.

13. ths balla

ths balla Member

Warning people to be on the alert because Reddit users have leaked spoilers about the rest of the season is a bad thing? gtfoh lol I wasn't aware of these leaks until it was posted here so I am thankful for it, appreciate it @Butterfingers

14. kevC

kevC Contributing Member

Heyp's behavior in this is precisely why spoiler trolls exist.

fba34 and SC1211 like this.
  15. Anticope

Anticope Member

Can people please not discuss people who mention other people who they think are giving out spoilers, even if those people aren't actually spoiling anything? It spoils everything for me.

16. Eric Riley

Eric Riley Contributing Member

Ugh, you know who the worst kind of people are? The kind of people who complain about the complainers who complain about the people giving out possible spoilers. I think that's what I mean.

17. Nero

Nero Member

I am irked by people pointing out the actions of other people doing things they don't like. You, for example. Shame on you.

18. J-Mac

J-Mac Member

I thought for sure Yara was dead and hanging from the boat last episode. Wonder if Reek will redeem himself and save his sister.

19. Kruze10

Kruze10 Member

Not sure why Euron has kept her alive, other than to try lure Reek into a trap. Or possibly to get more info on Danny.

20. FLASH21

FLASH21 Heart O' Champs

Nope that was the two Sand sisters that were killed.

Yara, mama Sand, plus the remaining Sand sister (Tyene) were given to Cersei as captors.

Not sure if you've gotten to Queens Justice so we'll leave it at that.