1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

It's time for new uni's

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by thebeastss2, Jul 12, 2017.

1. RockStrosTex

RockStrosTex Member

Yup. Should of gotten rid of these in 2013. Time for some new uniforms!

2. koby1868

koby1868 Member

Sign me up for the people that want new Unis. Just make the black primary they are dope!

jb86 likes this.
  3. jayfree

jayfree Member

How about this!
    [​IMG]

H-Town Melo likes this.
  4. split41

split41 Member

I think think this logo and uni are super ugly. We definitely need an upgrade, especially considering every other team and their dog has upgraded the last two years.

We should of got the upgrade when we got Harden, but better late than never!

RasaqBoi likes this.
  5. kyle7758521

kyle7758521 Member

if it were not those attentions from the Chinese people in the last decades, what would Houston Rockets would be?
    and Houson will always be a favourites team in China, no matter what uni's we wear.

not necessary to discard all those Chinese ingredients from the organization.

LOL!!!

6. kyle7758521

kyle7758521 Member

the result of that series would be differnet i think, if they fight again with these unis, although they do look ugly.

7. KlutchQT

KlutchQT Contributing Member

I miss the ketchup & mustard alternates so much.

Voltik and ilovehtownbb like this.
  8. Rokman

Rokman Member

These are cool, I just wish the R was gone and I kinda wish the checkers were too. I'm not really interested in seeing checkers on our uniforms for the foreseeable future. Simple lines and colors with more of an emphasis on Houston is what I'm looking for.

9. jacoby

jacoby Member

I think the logo and checkers are dope.

bmd and D-rock like this.
  10. Williamson

Williamson JOSH CHRISTOPHER ONLY FAN
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

You are mistaken. The Rockets 2003-2004 jerseys were designed by New York-based agency Alfafa Studio in association with Japanese designer Eiko Ishioka.

D-rock, Caesar and dream2franchise like this.
  11. Williamson

Williamson JOSH CHRISTOPHER ONLY FAN
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

You definitely are. I cannot hate that logo more. It's debatable as to whether it's better or worse than the dildo with teeth, but it's definitely one of the worst logos in the league. As for this topic, I'm simply terrified of getting a new jersey because the last two since Les took over the team have just been awful. I hate our current jerseys, but at least I'm used to them. I can't handle a third awful jersey that I have to get used to all over again. I have zero faith that they'd get it right this time.

12. p10maggs

p10maggs Member

What if we made a petition and sent it to Toyota center?
    Listen I'm not some uniform lives matter guy I just think as lame as it sounds it would get managements attention

13. Layz Balla

Layz Balla Member

Wonder if les notice that people aren't wearing the ugly unis we have now because most of the people wear either throwback red and yellow or the new black one in the arena......

Reeko and RasaqBoi like this.
  14. RasaqBoi

RasaqBoi Member

Rockets have the ugliest looking logo / jerseys. This has to end.

Layz Balla likes this.
  15. Coach E

Coach E Member

I'm down for new uniforms. But please not the black ones. The heat and blazers both have very similar jerseys. Spurs and nets also have black primaries.

And a TON of teams have them in their rotation.

They look plain and generic. No thanks

macho GRANDE likes this.
  16. CK Johnson

CK Johnson Member

Just don't get rid of the black unis. Those are so fire.

bmd likes this.
  17. tycoonchip

tycoonchip Member
    Supporting Member

Uhg. The uniforms aren't that bad plus we have those alternate uniforms. I miss the mustard yellow and red ones too but at this point I'd rather les focus ALL of his money on paying for a roster that will bring us a ring.

18. hvic

hvic Member

Les needs more funding to pay for the roster. Can you imagine when he changes the logo/jersey how much money he can rake in. Everyone will be wanting a new harden/Paul jersey.

19. Jayzers_100

Jayzers_100 Member

I like the R as well. It's been the background on my phone for like two years now

20. smileandnod

smileandnod Member

Yes. I've been dying for a total overhaul for years. Now that we have CP and Harden, it's time to brand this new era. I LOVE the rockets, but they have some of the worst uniforms/ logo in sports.

Layz Balla likes this.