1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

No more bidding on Flashseats

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Smacktle, Apr 14, 2017.

1. Smacktle

Smacktle Contributing Member

Now that they took away the bidding, they also don't give the season ticket holders an email saying when the extra playoff tickets go on sale. This organization is terrible at communicating anything!

cheke64 likes this.
  2. Mr. Dominant

Mr. Dominant Contributing Member

I'm soooo pissed at this.

3. Sooty

Sooty Contributing Member

LOL

They're terrible. The same nosebleed seats they were selling for $89, they've relisted for $119 (this is the ROCKETS, not even resellers). Plus tack on a $7 fee. I mean come on.

cheke64 and Air Langhi like this.
  4. DanielV

DanielV Member

I know they should be more on it but if you contact your rep before the tickets go on sale they should be able to secure some for you. I did this.

#64 DanielV, May 2, 2017
    Last edited: May 2, 2017
    OldYelllowDog likes this.
  5. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

I'm pretty upset how high prices are. I'm not willing to pay $125 plus $25 dollars of convenience fees to sit in the nose bleeds. As fun as it is watching the games at TC this is only the second round. I'll gladly pay good money for finals tickets since it's a rare lifetime opportunity, but second round seats , **** that.

cheke64 likes this.
  6. Smacktle

I think that the Rockets priority is selling season tickets no matter what. If it effects the current season ticket holders, then so be it.

Sooty likes this.
  7. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

got an email from the Rockets about replybuy. This might be their newest ticketing sham.

8. OldYelllowDog

OldYelllowDog Contributing Member

What does the email say? What is replybuy?

9. Gabe0941

Gabe0941 Member

Tickets usually go up about 25% when the Spurs come to town.

10. Dave2000

Dave2000 Contributing Member

the only real perk for STH is the playoff prices, my ticket during the year is $19/game

for Playoffs, goes up every round but nothing like they're selling to the public $25/$35/$50/$75

you better believe if we make the finals, I'll sell 1 of those games to pay for the whole playoffs :D

fwiw, I did get an email for presale for Game 3/4 this round last Friday around 11am, tickets started out at $79

11. Sooty

They won't renew our tickets unless we pay a minimum $31 per seat, up from our cost of $19 per seat this year.

It's so stupid.

Their reasoning is the demand sets the market. Who cares what I paid when they actually had a not so good season.

12. DanielV

DanielV Member

That's kinda screwed up.

13. Smacktle

What are you talking about? Can you share the content in the email?

14. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

replybuy is a stupid texting thing that will send you a text about Rockets tickets. It will offer you tickets for a "low" price (LOL) and you can reply with a code like BUY ROCKETS 2 and you get the tickets.

15. shastarocket

shastarocket Contributing Member

Yeah, I signed up for this a while back naively thinking I could score a deal

16. Smacktle

Does anybody else have the understanding about season ticket holders having the option of buying playoff games first before they sell to the general public? Did anybody get an email about games 3 & 4 when they went on on sale? I sent an email to my season ticket rep and no reply.

17. lokyouup

lokyouup Member

Received a presale link for games 3 & 4, albeit to my spam folder. Haven't received anything for a game 6 presale yet.

18. Sooty

I never got mine for games 3 & 4.

And I asked a rep, they said we don't get a link for games 6.

It's pathetic, we got sold on "if you (we) buy the half season tickets we would get access to presale for playoffs." I have it in writing.

19. Smacktle

That's my beef. No consistency. The rules changing from day to day. This is why when they start losing again, they will lose season ticket holders. They want us to be loyal, yet have no loyalty.

DanielV likes this.
  20. WhoMikeJames

WhoMikeJames Contributing Member

just tried for game 6 tickets, $140 (or the 10th row of upper bowl lol **** you le$. i'll be watching at home. this is the 2nd round not the NBA finals