1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Post Your Election Predictions

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by NMS is the Best, Nov 6, 2016.

1. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

In modern times? Nixon, Reagan, and FDR all got over 500 electoral votes. This one won't come anywhere close to that because Hillary is almost as horrible a candidate as Trump is. Now run competent candidates against Hillary or Trump and maybe we could get one candidate to 500 that way.

2. craguin

craguin Member

[​IMG]

3. mc mark

mc mark Contributing Member

I stand corrected. It's FL not GA and it's both GOP men and women

Florida survey: 28% of GOP early voters picking Clinton

A new TargetSmart/William & Mary survey finds that more than a quarter of early Republican voters in Florida are voting for Hillary Clinton.

4. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

I applied the appropriate Bobbythegreat filter.

5. Aceshigh7

Aceshigh7 Contributing Member

Nope. That is absolutely impossible to know. Stop spreading disinformation.

Hustle Town likes this.
  6. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

Got you. So RCP that has shown a 1,000 polls with Clinton ahead over the last several months besides the (LA Times/USC Tracking) of course. And that leads you to believe Trump is winning. Like I said good time spent sir on here reading and posting.

7. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

RCP appears to make unadjusted poll averages, while 538 adjusts their averages removing historical biases.

Right now RCP has the race 46.8 - 43.6 for Hillary and 538 has the race 48.5 - 44.9 for Hillary.

The difference between the two (RCP: 3.2 and 538: 3.6) is scant.

Now 538 does say that Hilary has a 71.4% chance of winning the race, which via simulations factors into polling error, bell curve distribution of end result, etc.

8. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

You aren't following along with the conversation, the topic was the senate race, not Hillary vs Trump.

9. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

The only person I have quoted in this thread is you. Refer back to the first page. This actually goes with what I am saying though. You post so much that everything becomes so convoluted that you actually think Trump is going to win. I'm going in circles now, and won't repeat what I have already said in the 4-5 posts I have made.

Carry on, change the world homeboy.

10. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

The D&D will lose.

11. likestohypeguy

GLad I didn't buy a $3,000 mattress from GF, expecting it to be free after HIllary wins.

Whew!

12. sugrlndkid

sugrlndkid Member

just checking the predictions yall made...and some of those unlucky folks that spent a ton at GF...hoping for a free mattress..LOL..