1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Last chance for the Phoenix Suns -- Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live!

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

[2016] Ramadan Mubarak!

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by LCAhmed, Jun 6, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Rockets007

Rockets007 Contributing Member

Any news on Eid?

2. Exiled

Exiled Member

Wednesday in most places .

It went so fast despite the long 18:18 fasting time & 3 days on call 24h shifts .

3. Jontro

Jontro Member

For those who were fasting, do you feel enlightened and at peace now that it's coming to an end?

4. LCAhmed

LCAhmed Contributing Member

Saudi declared Wednesday. I feel pretty at peace.

5. Exiled

Exiled Member

Mixed feeling really ...on one hand it was a spiritual amazing time, on another..I can't loose anymore weight ..

For the poor...they will receive their due by this time of year which is great..

For the youngster and kids ..this time means they will become mini-atm machine with the cash they 'd get ...

I'm already packing 500 mini chocolate baskets to give away for those kids and considerable amount of cash..

It's like one month long Christmas ..running out of energy while enjoying it ..

6. Ultimateian

Ultimateian Member

I fasted for three days at a time once. But when I originally did it, it was because I was sad. I didn't really care whether I lived or not and I didn't use this for effect. I believe that most people use this for effect now. But when I did it I was granted instantly.

7. LCAhmed

LCAhmed Contributing Member

Eid Mubarak everyone!

8. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

Eid Mubarak guys!

9. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member