1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

It's 2016...why do some guys still have goatees?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by s land balla, Jun 13, 2016.

Tags:
  1. LonghornFan

LonghornFan Contributing Member

jo mama sporting his patched blazer, skin tight pants rolled up to show his bright blue socks and his red wing boots, glue parted hair with the shoulder length Proraso beard wearing his non prescription glasses. Still wonders why when he and his girlfriend are on a date that people think they're a lesbian couple.

Such a playah. Just like in real life you're trying way too hard in this thread. Reasons- obvious.

2. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

Haymitch rockin the trimmed beard, Rockets t-shirt, Levi's, and 10 year old Asics that refuse to fall apart.

Don't forget those gold toe socks neither.

Nook and Mathloom like this.
  3. jo mama

jo mama Contributing Member

dude, you saw me cruising down west 6th st. and did not say hi? i totes would have given you a ride on my fixed gear bike, given you a sip of my PBR and shared a few puffs off my pall mall unfiltered cig. we could have talked about how great the new radiohead album is even though we both secretly think radiohead have been boring for almost ten years now.

sorry if anyone took offense. im just playing along (trolling) with the premise of the thread. i have no problem with goatees...its not like yall are walking around in the 21st century with hitler mustaches!

[​IMG]

4. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

Neckbeard is the third-worst. Right after Hitler moustache and ISIS-style beard.

Rox11 and Nook like this.
  5. Felixthecat

Felixthecat Contributing Member

Is the five o'clock look still okay? Asking for a friend.

6. mikol13

mikol13 Protector of the Realm
    Supporting Member

It's 2016 and we still care how others wear or do not wear their facial hair? Shocker. Surprised this thread isn't in the garm.

7. Pole

Pole Houston Rockets--Tilman Fertitta's latest mess.

must be the off season.

8. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

I can honestly say that none of those apply to me, yet I still have my goatee, despite it being completely grey (or gray - can never decide which spelling properly describes the color). Hey! I looked closely in the mirror and there's still half a dozen or so dark brown hairs in a line in the center of the thing, straight up and down. One of the few things about me that's straight. Go figure.

9. Jontro

Jontro Member

It's 2016 and jontro still can't grow a beard.

10. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Millennials...

11. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

TIL a combination of just two words that tell a story...

Prison p***y.

12. RasaqBoi

RasaqBoi Member

Why do some ppl grow thicker beards and other's look like Yao Ming junior?

13. Buck Turgidson

Why do some people have different colored hair?

Magnets, man, that **** still confuses me.

justtxyank and Nook like this.
  14. Newlin

Newlin Member

Very few people have been able to successfully pull off the Hitler mustache look in the last 75 years. Very few.

15. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

I'm sure Jontro can name quite a few women who pull off the Hitler mustache look.

16. craguin

craguin Member

17. SleepyRodriguez

s land balla peers at other guy's facial hair and shakes his head a bit. Subconsciously his hands reach down for a little rub. Snorts at men as they parade around with such ridiculous facial hair that he deems antiquated and out of touch with today's facial hair trends. "Dude is so out of touch", he thinks as his balls ache a bit with lust, "A few minutes in the back alley with ME behind the Toyota Center will set him STRAIGHT!". s land balla then thinks about it some more and decides to channel his sexual frustration by posting his disdain for men's facial hair preference on a totally heterosexual basketball bulletin board.

18. James Simpson

James Simpson Member

Hey there! Maybe that's their style of grooming a beard and precisely choosing a style for keeping it. It solely depends on you, facial hair trends are changing day by day, but till now, goatee style was considered completely in style by many men. But, there are many who don't bother to maintain or tame it. Unkempt and untidy beard are disgusting. Proper beard care needs to be taken in any style. Full beard or full goatee have an added advantage i.e hides your double chin and makes you look more matured and established. The point is, if you own a beard style, you have to maintain it. Goatees are also called the traditional beard style. They have been in the limelight from many years. But, stay committed to a style that suits you.

19. rhino17

rhino17 Member

Goatees, ANY KIND, don't look good on anybody

20. Torn n Frayed

Torn n Frayed Member

Uh...did you bother to look @ yer avatar..?

LonghornFan and heypartner like this.