1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Anyone catch howard's reaction , when harden scored

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Rx1991, Apr 21, 2016.

Tags:
  1. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

Yeah good comeback half assed comment actually making me wonder if it's true that he was upset.

2. BigM

BigM Contributing Member

Dwight is clearly happy when Harden hits that shot. He clearly pumps his fist inside his shirt. This is such a stupid story. I can't believe ESPN is running with it, except I can. Absolutely stupid. Dwight can be accused of a lot of things but not being a good teammate isn't one of them.

3. BigM

BigM Contributing Member

Also why does Rachel Nichols have a tv show? I mean seriously might as well put bowling on.

4. bobloblaw

bobloblaw Contributing Member

I don't mind all of this National Enquirer crap from the media. It's only going to give the Rockets more motivation.

5. kjayp

kjayp Contributing Member

such a bs "issue"... still 2.7 seconds left and its not like Lillard didn't beat us on the last second shot in playoffs before... and with our defense, I don't blame the guys for not getting too excited yet after that shot...

#145 kjayp, Apr 22, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2016
  6. pass_to_Hakeem

Brewer just looked like a guy who didn't get off the bench... mad and butt hurt , but too bad!!!! Brewer was God awful this season

7. htownrocketman

Howard said he thought one thing.

"Don't let them get a shot off," he said.

"They're known to hit crazy shots. I know last night, things were brought up about the bench not being happy about James hitting the shot," Howard added. "I think all of us were happy. At the same time, we were more focused on 'we can't allow this team to get the ball again and shoot.' Sometimes they play like Angels in the Outfield. They might catch it at halfcourt and hit a crazy shot. You just can't celebrate in a situation like that."

Link:
    http://www.chron.com/sports/rockets/article/Rockets-Dwight-Howard-to-critics-Shut-up-7302293.php

Everybody can shut up now. Lol

8. ibm

ibm Member

you a weirdo...

9. across110thstreet

across110thstreet Contributing Member

Biased. This polarizing thread is fascinating. Much ado about absolutely nothing.

Only the 2016 Rockets can embarrass themselves with a playoff win.

10. gmoney411

gmoney411 Member

How about this comeback? Does it make you wonder?

"But I think more so we were kind of upset we put ourselves in that situation. It took a last-second shot to win the game when we clearly had the game beat from the beginning of the game.

11. cheke64

cheke64 Member

They both do the same **** to each other. Howard makes freethrows, Harden acts busy and starts groping the basketball. Howard tries way more to be a better leader but that imbecile Judas is very cancerous.

12. YOLO

YOLO Member

good. hes talking to all the ones here aka "fans" who have nothing better to do then to find drama whenever they can and rightfully so

13. DonKnock

DonKnock Member

Media:

ACT LIKE YOU'VE BEEN THERE BEFORE!
    ACT LIKE YOU'VE BEEN THERE BEFORE!
    ACT LIKE YOU'VE BEEN THERE BEFORE!!!!!!!!!

*Rockets act like they've been there before*

Media:
    ACT LIKE YOU'VE NEVER BEEN THERE BEFORE BLAHASFJLASDFKLJAFLKJASDFLJ~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. BigM

BigM Contributing Member

Lol, I can't begin to understand why this is a topic.

15. legacygt777

legacygt777 Member

16. oogie boogie

oogie boogie Member

I think everyone was still pissed about nearly blowing the game and there still being a good amount of time left on the clock. 2 seconds is more than enough time to make a pass and score.

The play was Klay inbounding to Green and Klay immediately getting into position to get the ball immediately back. Catch and shoot 3 for the win with likely a good amount of space. If Green hadn't botched it then it would have likely been a good look.

The bench knew the game wasn't over yet and still needed to get this one last stop.

17. Scarface281

Scarface281 Contributing Member

That's just one snippet of his entire comment. You should hear the whole thing...

18. hooroo

hooroo Member

19. Da34Box

Da34Box Member

exactly, and ariza almost made it happen again.

20. rocketsmetalspd

Damn if you do and Damn if you don't. The Rockets can do not right according to the experts and the media. The Rockets are the villains of the NBA and I like it. Can't wait to get this series all tied at 2-2.