1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[2015-2016] Jeremy Lin as a Charlotte Hornet

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by swyyyguy, Jul 8, 2015.

1. sew

sew Member

Bro, I already conceded that fact that you don't want my help and are not actually serious about the LOF problem.

Just wanted to know what you call the 99ers who dispise you.

2. yoeddy

yoeddy Contributing Member

Ok...but wait, who are the walkers then?

3. mingthething

mingthething Member

Lawson's on the trading block. Suspension. and 11 points in total for December. Not 11 pts average per game. 11 points total.

4. AvgJoe

AvgJoe Contributing Member

An upgraded injury free version of Bev will be great, better to be longer and can guard SG as well. Shawn Livingston came to mind for the height, but not sure about his defense.

Would be nice to be a good cutter too. That will really help.

So pretty much a spot up shooting SG that can guard PGs with decent enough handles to bring the ball up for Harden. LOL

#5184 AvgJoe, Dec 18, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2015
  5. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

You can't stop 99ers

You have a better chance stopping chickens from being fried at Popeyes

6. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Still desperately trying to dismiss me with your childish nonsense, it's adorable.
    Claimed I was a TOF because I called out Harden before a lot of others did and then claimed some crap about me being jealous of Harden being better than McGrady.
    And now my points turned out right and everyone sees the obvious flaws in Harden and calls him out...oh wait, it didn't change your opinion about me at all, because f... logic and activating a few of your comatose brain cells.

Funny how all you have to say against me is made-up crap like TOF and "mimimi he didn't agree with Clutch once, how dare he not like everything my bae says. <3", not one bit of depth in your posts.

People don't have to be TOFs, LOFs or fake fans to disagree with your posts, it's more a sign of them being able to actually think and comprehend.

Pathetic how an adult has to cling to a virtual join date and self-invented terms to function on this board.

7. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

He's unable to actually reply to any posts that point out his nonsense and it makes him feel insecure, that's why he has to mention his join date and throw out LOF and TOF in 90% of his posts. You don't reply to a tinman post and anticipate an actual reply.

8. teknokid

teknokid Member

Haha! That's hilarious! OMG!

9. tinman

Supporting Member

Sew, Yung-T and the lofs can go to Popeyes and attempt to stop chickens from being fried and people from eating biscuits.
    But that won't happen.
    I bet you they don't even have Popeyes where they live or even church's or frenchies

10. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Has roughly the same assist to turnover ratio as Harden.

DD

11. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Tinman's daily life would be empty without Lin, Lin fans need to stay on this site or tinman will fall into depression.

[​IMG]

12. tinman

Supporting Member

I already know that I posted the most on the site. Tell me something new? Did you buy any new Nintendo games?

13. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

The fact that I played Nintendo in 1997 makes all your posts legit and has a lot to do with this thread, yes. I bet it even nets Harden a few MVP votes. Keep it up, champ!

14. sew

sew Member

You never read.

He's not telling you that you post the most on this site. He's simply stating that you'd be lost without the LOFs considering how much time you devote to them.

15. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

I think we should try to make picture books and mark the important parts of our messages with bright red circles, he seems to understand it a bit better than written sentences. One day he might even be ready for full sentences.

16. Joe Gent

Joe Gent Member

Why does this damn thread keep appearing in the GARM. Can we purge it already.

17. krnxsnoopy

krnxsnoopy Contributing Member

Blame village idiot tinman

18. Rox23

Rox23 Member

This is true, actually. Lin is a very unselfish player--perhaps too unselfish. He regularly defers to Batum and Walker when they play alongside him.

19. tinman

Supporting Member

Did you get mario cart? That was better than nba live 97

20. krnxsnoopy

krnxsnoopy Contributing Member

Lol village 40 year old virgin acting like a 4 year old.