1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Question regarding suites at Minute Maid..

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by Harrisment, Aug 21, 2003.

1. Harrisment

Harrisment Member

My friend said he has an extra ticket to the game tonight, that is in his companies seats. He's never been before, but someone told him they have their own designated waitress in these seats. I've sat in a suite at the stadium before, and got all the free food/drink I wanted. My question is does this sound like suite tickets, or are there also sections that have designated waiters, but not all the free goodies.

2. Maynard

Maynard Member

i know the seats right behind home plate, dunno what the section is called, the first 10 rows have waiters walkin around bringing drinks and food..

3. Harrisment

Harrisment Member

Diamond Level I think is what thats called....that would be really sweet, but I doubt I'm that lucky. Oh, and nice name there. Maynard is god (along with Trent of course)

4. Nick

Nick Contributing Member

You've probably got Club Level tickets (the level right below the suites) where you do have your own waiter/waitress who brings you food to your seat, but you also can go on the concourse and buy your own food if you want.

All of the suites at MMP have their own designated bartender, and you just serve yourself whatever food that's already been ordered (u don't really order anything yourself).

5. Harrisment

Harrisment Member

Sounds like they are club level...I think he said Section 220 so that should be pretty nice. I was just really looking forward to that free beer :(

6. deepellumrocket

Yeah, I've sat in that section before. Those seats blow, man. Maybe you should just give the ticket to me so you won't have to deal with the terrible view from that part of the stadium.

;)

7. pradaxpimp

pradaxpimp Contributing Member

u get the whole deal, drinks, food and goodies

8. Harrisment

Harrisment Member

Well the tickets were great, but just like I thought they were in the Club Level, not the suites. Didn't get anything for free. Had a waitress that I only saw once the entire game, so it was pretty much just like any other seat. Great location though, and great game.