1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

yao ming and tracy mcgrady are not hall of famers

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by lewlloydfan, Jun 8, 2017.

1. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Newb fan just googled Lewis Lloyd
    If he googles Yao Ming and Tracy McGrady he'll see "HALL OF FAME"

2. getbloodyred

getbloodyred Member

To Clutch or any other moderators, please shut this thread down and consider banning of at least punishing the OP. His lanuguage and behavior is disturbing and shouldnt be welcome here on a sports forum.

Can we require that you must show ID proving to be 18+ or something to post? Lol, this kid is bored during summer vacay. I feel bad for him. Poor kid has to take to bullying on a sports forum just to feel validated.

tinman likes this.
  3. lewlloydfan

lewlloydfan Member

look at this snitch dropping dimes.

4. Mr. Motiejunas

5. lewlloydfan

lewlloydfan Member

this is a basketball forum not a baseball forum

6. tinman

Supporting Member

@getbloodyred use the @ to address Clutch directly, like this @Clutch
    or @Castor27

7. lewlloydfan

lewlloydfan Member

look at the arrogant elitist behavior. why are you scared of me and a opinion? amazing these grown men are nothing more than snitches.

8. Mr. Motiejunas

:D:D:D

9. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

Neither a greasy food forum

10. tinman

Supporting Member

Apparently this thread was mistaken for a World of Warcraft one cause of all the trolls

FTW Rockets FTW likes this.
  11. getbloodyred

getbloodyred Member

It's really simple dude. I come here to read about the Rockets and with all the rumors right now, I'd rather not deal with your bullshit. You're like some 13 year old kid who can't think of anything better to do. It has nothing to do with elitism, but it has everything to do with relevance. Your thread and the bullshit you're spewing is not relevant. If you wanted to legitimately debate whether Tmac or Yao belong in the HoF, then it's one thing, but you can't even do that. I posted a response listing out my reasons as to why they should be in the Hall and all you could say was "I wasn't talking to you" and then when I called you out on your BS, all you could say was "I'm sorry. I got my panties bunched up because I was talking to tinman". You don't wanna debate, you don't wanna talk about the Rockets, so I ask myself, what the **** are you doing here? Go get a summer job, or volunteer somewhere.

tinman likes this.
  12. lewlloydfan

lewlloydfan Member

Thats your effing problem if rumors bother you not mine. I said it already your reasons that you think yao is a hall of famer are bullcrap and not legit at all. I said I missed your post clown dont get a big head and make up false garbage like your entire yao apology why you think he is a hall of famer. Like I told the other poster I have a job doing construction at your girls house, laying pipe. Now you wanna get personal snitch I will do the same and for the record I am sure yao laughed when they announced he made it to the hall

[​IMG]

13. Slam Dunk

Slam Dunk Contributing Member

Achievements aside, would you agree Yao belongs in the Hall of Fame for being an ambassador of basketball around the world?

On an unrelated note, we really need to step up our offseason threads game Clutchfans. This is just terrible.

14. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

He did get suspended for coke but he also won more NBA Finals games than Yao or TMac ever played in as a Rocket. He also never lost a game seven at home to freaking Utah. Lew Lloyd also had a way cooler nickname.