1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

www.gameznflix.com Any good?

Discussion in 'Football: NFL, College, High School' started by BiGGieStuFF, Dec 14, 2004.

1. BiGGieStuFF

BiGGieStuFF Contributing Member

Its' like netflix but for video games and DVD's. Anyone have any experience with this service?

2. Castor27

Castor27 Moderator
    Staff Member

Not sure about this one but I did have a free month trial for Gamefly. IT was pretty good but I couldn't justify the monthly fee because I don't have enough time to play that many games. I got the games I requested within 2-3 days and they always seemed to have even the newer games in stock.

3. the futants

the futants Contributing Member

4. BiGGieStuFF

BiGGieStuFF Contributing Member

How do you like it? Gameznflix seemed cool because it was a combination of the two. I've heard a few good things about gameznflix but wanted to get a larger sample of opinions. Heard their only distribution center is in California.

5. the futants

the futants Contributing Member

numbthumb is cool. they're very comparable to netflix as far as availability and prompt service.
    also, they're a Texas company. they're based right here in sunny austin, Texas (and they're Rockets Fans!)
    good luck.