1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

World Series (!!!) Gear

Discussion in 'Houston Astros' started by Buck Turgidson, Nov 2, 2017.

1. HTM

HTM Member

I ordered that one right after the world series... still haven't gotten it. Got my other stuff though. *shrugs*

Buck Turgidson likes this.
  2. juicystream

juicystream Contributing Member

Same here. I ordered 2 Championship hats (including the same one as you guys), plus a keychain and santa hat that haven't shipped. I ordered them on November 2nd. The other dozen items I've ordered all came weeks ago.

3. Buck Turgidson

Any particularly cool items? I've got all the hats and t-shirts I need personally, but I could always give them away to my Ranger Fan buddies.

bloodwings19 likes this.
  4. BigM

BigM Contributing Member

Anyone order and receive the chronicle front page glossy print yet? No word from the chronicle.

5. HTM

HTM Member

Of all the stuff I ordered the adjustable "9twenty" hat with the world series logo on the side I bought at the Academy down the street ended up being my favorite item. Go figure.

6. sealclubber1016

Supporting Member

I'm about to have to call and complain, which I f**king hate doing.

Ordered it 2 days after we won and still nothing. Their sorry ass website is no help whatsoever. Such a minor league operation they seem to have.

BigM likes this.
  7. DieHard Rocket

DieHard Rocket Contributing Member

Nope, I ordered a couple of copies of the actual paper too and haven't received those. I'm sure they were overwhelmed and probably have like 3 people to fill orders but it's getting ridiculous now.

BigM likes this.
  8. bloodwings19

bloodwings19 Member

I ordered this hat almost a month ago at MLB.com, I still haven't gotten it yet. It does say it will ship before Dec 5th. I can't wait when they have heavy discount championship gears in a year, it will be my true XMas.

Buck Turgidson likes this.
  9. bloodwings19

bloodwings19 Member

Lids.com is having a 4 hour sale. I think it ends in 2 hours. I believe this is the lowest I've seen on championship gear

juicystream likes this.
  10. juicystream

$5 per item to ship on the shirts I wanted to order. Didn't qualify for free shipping.

11. cardpire

cardpire Member

12. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

Neither one has shipped for me as of yet... :(

Print media is so archaic.

#172 Dr of Dunk, Dec 2, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2017
  13. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

For those of you looking to get bluray stuff or stocking stuffers or are swimming in bitcoin, the 2017 World Series collector's edition boxed set is supposed to be up for sale on Amazon in about 3 days, but you can pre-order it now for about $45.

Houston Astros 2017 World Series
    Collector's Edition, Collector's

Blu-ray | Box Set

Description :

The wait is over, the Houston Astros are World Series champions for the first time in franchise history! The Astros overcame the 104-win Los Angeles Dodgers in Game 7 of the Fall Classic. A record-setting offense, clutch performances and a raucous crowd at Minute Maid Park all helped the Astros bring the title home to Houston.

THE HOUSTON ASTROS 2017 WORLD SERIES COLLECTOR’S EDITION includes all 7 games of the World Series, as well as a bonus disc of the pennant-clinching ALCS Game 7. Relive every moment of the 2017 Fall Classic starring Jose Altuve, Carlos Correa, Alex Bregman, Marwin Gonzalez, Dallas Keuchel, Justin Verlander, and the Willie Mays World Series MVP, George Springer.

Includes all 7 GAMES from the 2017 WORLD SERIES and the complete ALCS GAME 7

tonyt8605 likes this.
  14. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

For anyone waiting on newspapers to ship or anything from the Chronicle, I just got an email stating "We have received your order and will have your items shipped to you no later than December 18th".

I placed my order November 4th. o_O Now my biggest worry is that it'll arrive shredded thanks to holiday shipping traffic and disgruntled employees. And if they use USPS, I may receive it in pieces. Or like a neighbor, over 1 year later. :D

clutch citizen and BigM like this.
  15. juicystream

Hats finally showed up today.

DudeWah likes this.
  16. ths balla

ths balla Member

17. PhiSlammaJamma

Life cannot be contained. Life breaks free. Life finds a way.
    [​IMG]

It has Arrived!

18. clutch citizen

clutch citizen Contributing Member

I still haven’t received my 2nd print of the SI 2014 Astros Prediction issue

19. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

I just called them and they said my order shipped back on Nov. 22nd, I think. So they're going to ship it again. They ship USPS 2nd Class. I was like "great... I'll probably end up with a shredded copy.... if I'm lucky".

clutch citizen likes this.
  20. clutch citizen

clutch citizen Contributing Member

FINALLY got my copy in the mail today. Zero protection. Just a manila envelope. Luckily it turned out ok for me.