1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Live Rockets Discussion
    Jalen Green looks like a legit star, Amen Thompson is shining and the Rockets have found something without Alperen Sengun. Clutch is talking about the 10-game winning streak at 11:00am as we talk Rockets live!

Talking Rockets - LIVE!

[WOJ] Anthony Davis has requested trade

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by lionaire, Jan 28, 2019.

1. J.R.

J.R. Member

malakas and Vivi like this.
  2. PlayBall

PlayBall Member

If the Lakers miss out on Davis because they wouldn't trade Kyle F------ Kuzma, look for riots in LA.

3. Vivi

Vivi Member

My guess is if he's the difference between getting Davis and not getting him they'll give him up in the end.

Kuzma is good but he also look like a guy who already peaked, and while he's pretty good on offense, he's nothing special, and on defense he's average at best. My guess is they probably want to keep him also cause his contract is very cheap since he was a late 1st round pick, but eventually i think they'll move him.

4. Francis3422

Francis3422 Member

If they get Ball, Ingraham, Kuzma, and #4 that is a good haul IMO.

5. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

It is just a sign to show Kuzma the Fake Show cares about him if he ever wishes to go back there......nothing more. Playing hard to get.

6. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

7. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Lakers have done nothing right for almost a decade, are a pure laughing stock, and yet are still going to land two of the top 5 players in the league. Just a joke.

BHannes2BHonest likes this.
  8. BigBum

BigBum Member

third team lands #4 and send a pick to Lakers and a player to Pelicans.
    eg
    Hawks land #4 and send a player to Pelicans and 8th pick to Lakers.

9. BigBum

BigBum Member

Tonight Celtics are trying to offer the best package for Davis. They don't care what Rich Paul says.
    I have the craziest thought ever.
    Irving stays if Celtics acquires both Davis and Durant.
    Celtics have next season's Grizzlies unprotected pick.

10. Nook

Nook Member

Paul just isn’t very convincing. The Lakers and Knicks are great destinations because they are big markets and great tradition? What the hell does he think the Boston Celtics are?

Davis isn’t going to NY. Paul isn’t just orchestrating Davis to LA, he is keeping the asset cost low to help LeBron. This whole thing has been handled poorly by Paul and has been transparent. Paul went public with Davis wanting out after the Pelicans didn’t immediately try to deal him. Paul brought the Lakers into the picture trying to force a deal to save LeBron’s season last year and force a deal before the Celtics could get involved.

11. Nook

Nook Member

So basically the Lakers are offering the #4 pick. The other two really aren’t worth much. The Pelicans need to insist on the #4 pick AND Kuzma as a starting point for any trade for Davis. The #4 pick isn’t even all that great as there are three players that really stand out in the draft.

Vivi likes this.
  12. Blackjack84

Blackjack84 Member

My sources are saying the Rockets have a trade package to land Davis on the table and is offering 4 first round picks plus Clint Capella

hakeem94 likes this.
  13. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Pelicans consider this offer for approximately 7 seconds before hanging up in laughter

hakeem94 and Rudyc281 like this.
  14. J.R.

J.R. Member

LOL

Vivi, Nook, hakeem94 and 5 others like this.
  15. BallaDoc

BallaDoc Member

That guy is like the the lakers cyberx. He’s verified by their mods and has had multiple accurately reports. I wasn’t too bummed about the AD news but digging through his posts. He claims the lakers FO is confident in obtaining Kawhi.... god I have hate that organization if this comes to fruition.

Vivi likes this.
  16. J.R.

J.R. Member

Vivi and Rudyc281 like this.
  17. BHannes2BHonest

BHannes2BHonest 2 SOLID FOR WEIRD AZZES

Reported.

for truth

18. Deuce

Deuce Context & Nuance

I think there is a good chance AD ends up on the Lakers. The Celtics & Knicks bidding power has gone down drastically with Kyrie leaving and KD injured to not help NY this season.

Ingram/Lonzo & #4. It's interesting that the Pelicans want a young player/vet at #4 and want the Lakers to shop that pick around for them.

So what current NBA player that could be available would net #4? Interesting exercise.

hakeem94 and Rudyc281 like this.
  19. steddinotayto

steddinotayto Contributing Member

If I were Portland I'd ship McCollum out for the #4 with the quickness.

Lakers receive:
    AD

Pelicans receive:
    Ball
    Ingram
    McCollum

Blazers receive:
    #4 pick
    huge trade exception

Pelicans now have:

Williamson
    Ingram
    McCollum
    Holiday

Ball as the 6th man

They're only one center away. Hell, they could probably use Ball as trade bait to get back into the draft and take the BPA at center.