1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

why hate on these athletes.

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by sw847, Aug 11, 2016.

1. sw847

sw847 Member

watching these olympics has really turned my stomach in certain situations, especially the treatment of russian athletes.

First of all I hate the use of drugs as much as the next person. I just want to make that clear.

But considering that organizers have allowed these athletes to compete and that those that are competing tested clean, why on earth are American and other supporters booing them. Are the actions of others on their team their fault?

at least a little respect is deserved, especially at the opening ceremony and awards.

It just sickens me that politics, media and other influences are ruining these the best day of their lives.

while nations with terrorists, human rights issues and so on are not booed? guess you got to side with america to be like.......sad really

2. sw847

sw847 Member

Just read the news that Canadian Cbc reporter referring to a Chinese swimmer with died like a pig thinking that the mic is off. Seriously the ****en swimmer is 14! You talk like that about a 14 year old? Seriously why is the media/general public turning disagreement in politics to hatred for the race.

3. Jontro

Jontro Member

Can we still boo KD doe?