1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Why can't we start our best 5 players and let them finish as well?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by cdblue10, Nov 23, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cdblue10

cdblue10 Member

Our best 5 best players

Howard
    TJones
    Lin
    Harden
    Parsons

As a true Houston Rockets fan I feel that this is our best players and I believe that this unit will give us a lot of wins this season.I can't totally understand why they are not playing most of the time.It's just baffles me! ?????????????

2. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

This isn't going to end well.

sorry forgot to add
    [​IMG]

3. RocketPowerNick

Doesn't matter who finishes games.

Harden ISOs will happen no matter what.

1 person likes this.
  4. cdblue10

cdblue10 Member

If Clutch think this is not gonna end well,he can close it anytime,I just want the Rockets to contend again.It's not about LOF and LOH it's about Houston!!!!

5. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

The Rockets are starting Howard, Jones, Parsons, Harden... and Beverley. The only difference you're requesting is Lin over Beverley, and that's this discussion (and some wondered why I had it stuck for so long).

http://bbs.clutchfans.net/showthread.php?t=245743

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.