1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Why blacks don't seem to care about other major issues in the black community

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by RocketsLegend, Sep 23, 2017.

1. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

it's ghetto

2. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

40% of 350 million Americans. That is what I call "many".

Yes, I think I and my family's situation is a very normal one. You can c'mon man gimme a break! All you want.

3. omgTHEpotential

4. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Another Facebook disconnect i run into is the private prison conspiracy.

Two conspiracies.
    Prison is free labor
    Corporation kickbacks

Im like they aren't building Fords in prison

But here is the real disconnect. Nobody wants to spend money on prisons. They are babysitters. Private prison workers dont make a lot of money.

Black people really dont understand there is o societal benefit for us to be in prison and none wants there tax money going to babysitting

#64 pgabriel, Sep 25, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2017