1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Who exactly is on the roster right now? I'm confused.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by bmd, Aug 17, 2018.

1. Caesar

Caesar Member

Why didn't we sign him? He already looks better than worthless MCW and still has potential.

2. AB83Rules

AB83Rules Member

I think we have 10 GTD, 4 Non GTd/Partial GTD deals, according to http://www.basketballinsiders.com/houston-rockets-team-salary/

saleem likes this.
  3. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

4. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

How did Carl Landry do in Summer League?

Deng Adel shot the ball better than Vince for sure, but lets pump the breaks a little bit here. It was an extremely small sample size, and NBA caliber role-players are not always suited for SL basketball, where you won't find any James Harden's or Chris Paul's to play off of. Terrence Williams and Anthony Randolph were the two all-time greats when it comes to SL basketball. Vince Edwards showed some intelligence and the shots he was taking were the right shots to take. I highly doubt that he is a 35% shooter from the field, just like I HIGHLY doubt that Deng Adel is a 65% shooter from the field.

4 games played...
    21 minutes: 8.3 ppg, 1.8 rpg, 1.3 apg, 1.3 spg, 0.5 bpg. Took 19 total shots. Deng
    26 mintues: 7.8 ppg, 5.5 rpg, 1.0 apg, 1.0 spg, 0.3 bpg. Took 34 total shots. Vince

5. iNoseBleedRed

iNoseBleedRed Member

I don’t know what I’m yelling about

6. Snow Villiers

Snow Villiers Member

@Daddy Long Legs

Daddy Long Legs likes this.