1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

White Supremacy, Racism and the great hoax

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Rocketman1981, Aug 7, 2019.

1. Rocketman1981

Rocketman1981 Member

Where did all this White Supremacy talk come from? As a Trump supporter who is brown and going to Trump events with people from all races i'm not sure where all this is coming from.

This is another despicable tactic of the left to paint anyone who doesn't agree with them as racist and now the word is white supremacist.

Its ridiculous and a desperate attempt by people that have no issues to stand on. The issues important to the democratic base will lose the election and so its not the issues but let's paint everyone a Russian, White Supremacist!

Sad, state of affairs.

2. MojoMan

MojoMan Member

As far as all of the talk about "White nationalism," somebody is going to have to explain to me what that is exactly. I get that the vile routinely lying and indescriminately smearing Democrat left is against our nation and wants to tie "White supremacy" to people that are patriotic Americans - since they are not - but they are not tied together.

Nationalism - being patriotic towards and loyal to your home country - is not new and it is in no way limited to people of a certain skin pigmentation. The term "White nationalism" is just more anti-American propaganda by the usual anti-American Democrat left suspects. This is in fact, not a thing.

And the alternative to nationalism is globalism, while we are on it.

3. biff17

biff17 Member

How many people of all races?

I bet you are not well represented there.

4. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Was wondering where the trump[ defender safe zone was...

Rashmon and Invisible Fan like this.
  5. Rocketman1981

Rocketman1981 Member

You should go sometime. A republican or Trump fundraiser is pretty diverse. I try to see things with my own
    eyes. Although its sad that many people of my ethnicity are hiding their support as its a non-starter on the
    dating circuit!

Corrosion likes this.
  6. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

It is a calculated risk that the left is taking. It didnt work in 2016 with the deplorable labels. I am sure they have polling and numbers that indicate this is the route to the WH. It is bold. Personally i think it is divisive and will lead to a big turnout by conservatives. But that is just a gut feel. They probably have numbers indicating it is the smart line to take.

Corrosion and BruceAndre like this.
  7. Jugdish

Jugdish Member

8. NewRoxFan

Looks diverse to me:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DaDakota, calcium and BaselineFade like this.
  9. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

I'd say the assertion that white nationalism doesn't exist days after a guy drove across Texas to kill hispanics to defend the country from invasion is ill-timed.

amaru, SWTsig, dobro1229 and 15 others like this.
  10. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Whether it leads to a big turnout is immaterial. This is a real issue and I find it disturbing you are sweeping it under the rug. I feel racial attacks have increased dramatically since Trump has taken over. The data supports that. You act like this is some kind of campaign angle - it's not. It's a very disturbing direction that even Republicans are getting worried about.

Question is, why aren't you?

Deckard likes this.
  11. biff17

biff17 Member

That's a hard pass for me.

I bet the diversity is less than 1%.

calcium likes this.
  12. NewRoxFan

And a week after a guy cut his way into the Gilroy Garlic Festival, killing 3, injuring 13 because he thought the event was filled "with hordes of metizos"...

JayGoogle and calcium like this.
  13. MojoMan

MojoMan Member

No, they do not have any such numbers supporting this approach. They just do not have anything else. It is hysterical desperation time for the Democrat left and they are down to name calling and race card playing.

The Democrat left mass media is helping all that they can. In fact, they are not really even making an appreciable effort to hide their blatant bias anymore. But the people see what they are doing and they do not trust them.

All this does is make everyone angry. I guess the Democrat left is hoping that if they are big enough a-holes, that their adversaries will just give up and decide to vote for them. This is real lunatic type stuff that reflects a remarkable ignorance of basic human psychology. If you attack people, they will not support you, but rather they will resent that and be on the watch for opportunities to return the favor. In this case, they will do that at the polls in November 2020.

14. steddinotayto

steddinotayto Contributing Member

I'm confused--are you asking if "white supremacy" actually exists or are you asking whether or not "white supremacy" and Trump have any correlation with one another?

Just because you're a "brown" Trump supporter (your words, not mine) doesn't mean white supremacy can't exist.

Deckard likes this.
  15. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

The question is: Why do you HATE yourself and heritage by supporting someone who HATES brown people? Russia was not a HOAX, there was more than 100 CONTACTS between Trump's campaign and Russians and Russian-affiliates. They just couldn't prove collusion on a criminal scale, but they did show a bunch of coincidences.

16. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

It comes from the ****ing FBI. You're another one of these terrible human beings that litter the Trump playground.

R0ckets03, edwardc and Newlin like this.
  17. MojoMan

MojoMan Member

It was a hoax. The election results were not materially affected and no American was found to have conspired with the Russians, according to Rod Rosenstein and the Mueller investigation report.

At some point, you guys really need to consider getting professional help with this. It is over. Time for you all to get a grip on reality and move on.

Or at least the part about possible misdeeds by President Trump is over. As far as the misdeeds by members of the Obama DOJ/FBI/CIA, Hillary Clinton and the DNC, that investigation is still ongoing.

Fantasma Negro, BruceAndre and cml750 like this.
  18. Rocketman1981

Rocketman1981 Member

Are you a white man? Its typical for white anglo liberals tend to like to tell others what they should believe about their own race.
    People should think for themselves and not be concerned over the color of their skin.

Trump is called antisemitic, racist, etc. over and over and its ridiculous as he has relationships going back 30 years with people of all types and only
    he wallops the democrats and won't let them push him around will he be called racist and a white supremacist lol.

But it makes sense that you get a guy like Trump as a reflection of people that have been shamed despite any action. George Bush was said to be a racist and anti-black despite appointing a secretary of state and secretary of defense and appointing african americans into the highest positions in US history up until that point.

Then people realize that its all a charade. The democrats demonize any Republican of racism its just a constant. Just as many Republicans still believe Joe Kennedy was a bootlegger, its political nonsense.

The people today however have access to much more media and a wider array of views and won't take it kindly to be called a racist or a deplorable because of their support. They'll show up at the ballot box and i'm hoping for 4 more wonderful years!

mick fry and cml750 like this.
  19. NewRoxFan

I hate breaking up your, ahem, club meeting, but...

20. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

If it's not a threat to you, then it doesn't exist.

Now let's get back on track by stringing up red hat huntin antifa thugs.

CometsWin likes this.