1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Westbrook to Miami talks intensifying.

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by rockets13champs, Jul 10, 2019.

1. ballsohard

ballsohard Member

Who are you replying to

2. BigMaloe

BigMaloe Contributing Member

Lol I'm on mobile using swype. I'm much too lazy to correct its auto predictability.

It was supposed to be "conversation" not conversating. Also, trying to get swype to recognize which your or you're I'm trying to spell is a battle I long ago gave up.

Bravo job grammar-nazi.

lionaire and PlayBall like this.
  3. PlayBall

PlayBall Member

Why thank you. Normally I don't bother, it just cracked me up that you were calling someone stupid with multiple mistakes in the same sentence. :D

BigMaloe likes this.
  4. juanm34

juanm34 Member

Get’er done Riley!!!!!!

5. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

Imo he traded 2 guards for a 33 yr old injury prone guard. He would have at least gotten another guard for backup / insurance

6. PersianRocket

PersianRocket Member

I think ultimately Miami wins now. They could get CP and not give up their youth/picks and just give expirings to OKC. Then can flip their other big deals with the picks they'd be using on Westbrook for Beal and have a big three of CP, Beal, and Butler.

7. RocketsFan247

RocketsFan247 Member

The Rockets got played. Miami was used as leverage to get Houston to throw in picks.

8. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Disagree. We got rid of a horrible contract and a regularly hurt, negative player and got back an MVP (whether or not we agreed that he deserved it). Of course we had to include picks to get rid of Paul's contract. Shocked we didn't have to include more.

Invisible Fan and Rock Block like this.
  9. RocketsFan247

RocketsFan247 Member

Not that horrible, imo. CP is still good. People here gonna act like he was trash. Injuries are a valid point, but Russ got his own baggage. I think of it like this... Miami didn't have much of an advantage of pulling off a viable trade for Russ.