1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Week One] How Did Your Fantasy Team Do?

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports' started by ima_drummer2k, Sep 8, 2008.

1. SuperBeeKay

SuperBeeKay Member

[​IMG]

I did ok, would have been more monstrous had Brady played

2. Shaud

Shaud Member

Lets see in one league Carson Palmer gave me a great 3 points.

And in another league I lost by 30 to a guy who had Brady starting.

Nuff said. :mad:

3. TheFreak

TheFreak Contributing Member

Terrible. Addai, Colston, Braylon Edwards. Thanks for nothing a-holes. And apparently Ten picked up Crumpler to draw attention away from Bo Scaife?

4. jgreen91

jgreen91 Member

I told you all Reggie Bush is going to have a huge year. Get him into your lineup folks. His burst is back following his knee injury last year.

Teh Cat? :)

5. Vanilla Rice

Vanilla Rice Member

Matt Forte y'all! He was my 3rd RB drafted and carried my team.

Up by 23 with 3 guys still going for me tonight. It's the product of "the other guy started Brady", and I'm on the lucky side of it.

6. askball

askball Member

Great week. McNabb at QB, Turner at RB, started Desean Jackson and Calvin Johnson at WR. Colston and Crumpler sucked for me but I'm up by about 50 heading into tonight.

7. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

Yeah, he took a couple dump off passes and made something happen, but its a day to be remembered when he actually can rush for 100.

He's Eric Metcalf all over again.

8. Icehouse

Icehouse Contributing Member

Bad week for me in 3 leagues, and I'm hoping to hold on to some leads tonight.

League 1 (main league) - Up by 23 but he still has Jennings left (WR's get .5 PPR). Expected to struggle this week (only 75 pts) since I drafted S.Smith and Marshall in this league. LT really let me down this week.

League 2 - Down 22 but I still have Cutler, AP and Scheffler left. WR's let me down this week (Ocho Cinco & Colston). Only 43 pts scored so far. :(

League 3 - Up 22 with S.Young left to play. The opponent (only female in the league) still has Grant, Jennings and D.Lee. This is her first year in our league so if she beats me for her first win...well you guys know the rest. Only 58 pts scored so far (Colston again). :(

Horrible weeks for all of my teams but sometimes you get lucky in HTH leagues. I'll be elated to get a win in either case......

9. emjohn

emjohn Contributing Member

Brady has torpedoed my season. Was banking on Kevin Curtis too, and I'm writing him off for the year as well.

Parker and Witten were solid for me, and I was pleased to see that I drafted a winner in Forte. A bit sad that Turner got taken with the pick before I planned to.

Going to be a busy week on the waiver wire and trade front for me. Doubt I have a chance for more than a mediocore year no matter what, though.

Evan

10. gucci888

gucci888 Contributing Member

Won in one of my leagues despite McGahee not playing. Also need 12 points from the Viking's D to win in another league, Peyton was very disappointing lastnight.

11. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

Nerds. All of you all.

I'm only in one league. I wanted to get in some more, but I was just too lazy. Anyhoo, I won week 1.

I have a ****ty team but still picked up the win. It might be the only win of the season.

12. JayZ750

JayZ750 Contributing Member

Willie Parker has really helped me. I have a 18 point lead with nobody going tonight, but my opponent has the Adrian Peterson left...

so I'm probably screwed. my receiving core - with the exception of Nate Burleson - sucked, and Addai didn't help. My freaking TE was Chris Cooley. I'm going to stick with him one more week, but I've never had a good TE in fantasy football and his big fat zero was no help yesterday.

13. Giant9erRocket

Giant9erRocket Hakeem Olajuwon Status

Is my team stacked?

Q - Donovan McNabb
    WR - Randy Moss
    WR - Plaxico Burress
    WR -Calvin Johnson
    RB - Frank Gore
    RB - Brandon Jacobs
    TE - Jeremy Shockey
    K - Nate Kaeding
    DEF - Jacksonsville

Bench
    RB - Reggie Bush
    RB - Willis Mcgahee
    RB - Forte (Bears RB)
    WR - Marvin Harrison

14. Shaud

Shaud Member

Wow what league are you in?

15. TexasFight

TexasFight Member

2 team league with you and a fetus?

16. 3814

3814 Contributing Member

Depends on what your league settings are...especially how many teams.

17. Icehouse

Icehouse Contributing Member

I put the players typical ADP next to their names. My first reaction is to say what guppy league are you in, but depending on your league setup it may be possible to have had some of these guys already (i.e. a keeper league....where some players like Moss weren't top picks last year).

But to answer, your team looks good until McNabb get's hurt.

18. H-Town Info

H-Town Info Member

I doubt my Jennings and Cutler will get 29 pts tonight and maybe they need more than that with my opponent having Driver. F'n McNabb sigh

19. Yao_Mac

Yao_Mac Member

One of my leagues I had the third pick and drafted Marion Barber...I got ragged on but he did wonders for me

Also, took a chance on Willie Parker in like the 5th or 6th round and that paid off tremendously

20. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

my team sucked a big delicious dick becaus ethe colston and holmes didn't do ****.