1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[WALLS WORK] Over 35 Palestinians killed by Israeli forces since start of "protest"

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Cohete Rojo, Apr 21, 2018.

1. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

There you go, bringing experts and facts into a discussion about trump's wall with a bunch of trump supporters. Who's best rebuttal is... "Gee, prisons have walls... ". Now how are you going to beat that argument?

jo mama and B-Bob like this.
  2. Exiled

Exiled Member

true to some extent but I don't think a mutual trust could be established between the two,
    Hypothetically speaking, if a war triggered between Iran and Saudia, Israel might once again supply Iran with weapons
    i think it has more to do with cementing the future King path to the crown and some PR enhancement,they actually need Iran to legitimize their positions

3. Exiled

Exiled Member

the only major player in ME that takes action based on pre- determine Religious agendas is ironically the US through evangelism's lenses.
    for every other governments , it's a ruling family's Corp. business first and last , they do like to play super heroes fighting the evils but never once looked in the mirror . they have their own way though, Supreme leader lead his people from behind by rape and starvation , MBS bring Hollywood to modrenize his citizens, 2 decades from now they will be all hipster

as for the MB, probably you are right..,i don't know exactly what is it , not sure anyone else does ...if (Mursi) was not in jail ,we would probably know by now, but it's nice always to have a war with ghost enemy

4. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Israel can build it's wall, but they should let Palestine be its own country then and give their people freedom and a viable state instead of taking their land bit by bit through colonization.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  5. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

Clearly being violent.

This thread is a ****ing disgrace.

6. Cohete Rojo

Cohete Rojo Contributing Member

The US-Mexico border already has 700 miles of wall.

Darn those facts!

7. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

Ref is to trump wall.

8. Buck Turgidson

How familiar are you with the Texas/Mexico border? What crossings have you been through? What towns have you been in/near/around?

This is an honest question, I really would like to know what your experience is. That goes for several other people as well.

9. Cohete Rojo

Data.

[​IMG]

So, you have something against Trump's plan but no qualms against the existing "fence"? Trump hate is so contrived.

10. Anticope

Anticope Member

Do you not understand the difference between a small fence and a gigantic wall?

11. jo mama

jo mama Contributing Member

a fence isnt a 20 billion dollar (conservative estimate) wall and you didnt answer his question.

also, do you still believe that mexico is going to pay for it like trump repeatedly promised?

12. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Not to mention the difference in cost increases etc.

13. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

Ref again below.

Why are you so attach to the Trump wall? Didn't you once call it symbolism? I think because you are in blind love with that Trump wall, you see any criticism of it as hate.

14. Buck Turgidson

**** your .jpegs, I asked you an honest question.

Nook likes this.
  15. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

I understood his response to mean that he only knows about the border from things he's read. He's never crossed or been to the border and doesn't know what it looks like in the flesh.

Buck Turgidson likes this.
  16. Cohete Rojo

I have been to the middle of nowhere in Texas near the US-Mexico border. What does any of that have to do with the discussion?

Like I said, Trump hate is so contrived.

17. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I would say your understanding of much of the Trump hate is flawed, as is your perception of what makes a wall a success.

No Worries likes this.
  18. Severe Rockets Fan

Severe Rockets Fan Takin it one stage at a time...

What do you mean “they”, pale face

19. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

?

20. Severe Rockets Fan

Severe Rockets Fan Takin it one stage at a time...

Americans complaining about other countries taking others’ land bit by bit thru colonization seems ironic. But that’s me.