1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

United Games

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports' started by ArtesticNature5, Aug 5, 2016.

1. ArtesticNature5

So there's a new live interactive sports gaming app that is about to launch call United Games!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHRx5-iLpZA

The way you play is say your watching Rockets vs. Spurs and obviously everyone here is a rockets fan so you tell the app and it will then tell you to analyze what you think the rockets will do such as how many turnovers, fouls, points, or who will score the next bucket etc. If you get it right then you win tokens which can be redeemed for real life prizes.

This game can be played for any sport (football, soccer, cricket) and is totally free to download.

As a Rockets fan myself I was hoping to get as many rockets fan as possible so we can challenge each other and play with one another. So who is down? comment your email so I can register y'all!