1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[TV] Suits

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by vstexas09, Jul 29, 2011.

1. omgTHEpotential

I'm starting to understand why people are saying that a ton of dialogue in this show is 'fake'.

2. thejav

thejav Member

stopped watching after 3rd season..show got really lame..

3. Juxtaposed Jolt

I'm actually liking the new dynamic that the season finale presents.

4. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

Not a satisfying ending to a 6-episode plot that stretched too long IMO.

The bright side is everything collapsed and they get to reboot the show. Hopefully it will be fresh again with a brand new premise. The writers realized it could not continue as is.

Some major characters will probably not return. For one, I would vote Rachel off the island.

Not optimistic about next season. Show seems to have run it's course.

5. omgTHEpotential

Next season: the good looking, genius fraud attorney Mike Ross becomes a prison mediator and helps settle disputes between other inmates.

6. omgTHEpotential

OR: Harvey Specter finds a way to get Mike Ross out of prison, but not before Mike gets sexually abused. He comes out of prison a broken man, not wanting to practice law any longer, and with alcohol & drug addictions. Would that be too dark in comparison to previous seasons?

7. whag00

whag00 Contributing Member

Yeah that actually would have been a decent series finale. No ambiguity. The fans of the show get closure.

I get the feeling Rachael will end up pregnant.

8. conquistador#11

wesley snipes made it a couple of years in federal prison. should be a cakewalk for mike.

9. omgTHEpotential

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/1IaVy3-ezlA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

:grin::grin::grin:

10. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

I wanted Mike to go to prison, but I didn't think they would do it.

Loved it. Can't wait for the next season. I hope there is a time jump.

11. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

I just read an interview with the showrunner and there will not be a time jump next season. It will start with Mike in prison and PSL emptied out.

12. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Don't know how Mike in prison would work. He better serve the full 2 years too.

I really hope Mike isn't going to be that guy in prison who looks over other prisoner's case work. That would be lame.

I think a time jump with occasional flash back would have been great. Can't wait for next season, but I'm not looking forward to a grieving Rachel.

The show is called "Suits" not "Mike", so I hope the meat of next season will be how PSL gets back to greatness not Mike sobbing in his cell.

13. Rileydog

Rileydog Contributing Member

Me too. I kept waiting for the prosecutor to show up at the prison gates to say that they're changing their minds because Mike helped get the guy out of prison who was improperly convicted, kind of a karma payback. Glad that didn't happen.

14. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

I guess with Mike going to jail, they should rename it Jumpsuits amirite?

Suits punishing Mike for a crime he committed that he would have to eventually pay for? it's like a step in a whole new direction!

Rachel's going to
    get pregnant; it was maybe foreshadowed by her mom saying "You've never been the father of a daughter" to Mike

Every character on the show is somewhat developing and they turned Rachel into a crybaby every scene she gets; it's awful. Don't they have other words besides" GD" to use in the script?

15. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

I also really don't see how the Judge agreed to the deal. Gibbs claimed it was negotiated with a competent attorney but her entire case was the Mike wasn't an attorney at all, competent or otherwise. So either Gibbs admits Mike is an attorney and voids her entire case or she sticks with Mike not being an attorney and admits that he isn't qualified to negotiate the deal. In either case the deal should be void.

16. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

What a trash season.. Weak story, Mike gets out of jail early, and Jessica is gone...

Who are they going to replace Jessica with? I hope Louis' side piece isn't promoted to series regular..
    Damn! Why Jessica!?

17. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

Gina Torres was leaving the show anyway; she wanted to spend more time at home so the writers took her character out. Yea, it's been a bad season; no other storylines I cared about other than Mike's

18. hvic

hvic Member

we need more of donna

19. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

There's no character development of her; she's just the go to fixer the show has for any issues. Any problem, they don't need an explanation; Donna fixed it. It's dumb

20. Man

Man Contributing Member

Haha, maybe there will be more next season?