1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Trump's coronavirus response

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Two Sandwiches, Mar 13, 2020.

1. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

The numbers in his comparisons just keep getting bigger and bigger. Now he saved us from a million deaths because of his swift action. Wow!! He's a hero!! Give that man a medal! Best President in history!!

Saying 100,000 deaths is him doing his job well just shows how sick and twisted he really is.

Reeko and RayRay10 like this.
  2. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

3. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

[​IMG]

RayRay10 likes this.
  4. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

5. NewRoxFan

She became a star because trump is so...

A few examples...

B-Bob and RayRay10 like this.
  6. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

7. NewRoxFan

trump is having another meltdown, whining about not getting credit but blame... but since he wants to go down this path.... when did he start advising shut downs and social distancing? When did he start using his powers as president to get manufacturers to start making personal protection and testing kits? When did he start advising people to wear masks (and setting the example to do so)? Heck, when did he stop playing golf and appearing at campaign rallies?

And this of course, ignores the many loopholes in his "ban on china" that allowed 40,000 people into the US. And ignoring the wave that came in from Europe. And... his unwillingness to accept ANY responsibility.

No Worries, deb4rockets and RayRay10 like this.
  8. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

Breaking Covid-19 cure...

‘A Dash Of Soap Bubbles, 2 Pinches Of Sunshine, And Just A Drop Of Imagination’ Says Top Hat-Wearing Trump Pouring Ingredients Into Fizzing Concoction

[​IMG]

WASHINGTON—Darting between dozens of beakers filled with colorful solutions, President Donald Trump reportedly stated “a dash of soap bubbles, two pinches of sunshine, and just a drop of imagination,” Friday while pouring ingredients into a fizzing concoction. “Let’s shake in a dollop of tickles, an ounce of regret, and a single shooting star, then stir counterclockwise for two shakes of a lamb’s tail and we’re almost there,” said Trump, clapping his hands with glee as he began pedaling a bicycle connected to a bellows in order to fan the flame below the vials. “Add sugar, spice, and everything nice. Don’t forget the amnesia powder! Then it’s simply a matter of sprinkling dewdrops and moonbeams to taste, drizzling with a healthy dose of dream reduction, and voila! My splendiferous, fantabulous amalgamation will be complete!” At press time, the president was reportedly coughing up black smoke after accidentally blowing up the White House.

RayRay10, deb4rockets and NewRoxFan like this.
  9. NewRoxFan

Guess its about time for trump to attack Dr. Fauci again and praise hydroxychloroquine...

joshuaao, RayRay10 and deb4rockets like this.
  10. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

EZBgD7nXYAAJLou.jpeg

edwardc, B-Bob and RayRay10 like this.
  11. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

Trump's investment in hydroxychloroquine just went south? A bad investment? a first for Trump!

RayRay10 likes this.
  12. edwardc

edwardc Member

13. NewRoxFan

14. NewRoxFan

15. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

I'm going to go back and read the first post of this thread. Something I opened the thread with because it was very important documentation in history.

I don't know how I'll feel about it. Sad because of a President's incompetence? Sad for the ignorance that caused massive amounts of unnecessary lives lost? Angry?

Will it make me laugh because the hilarity of how stupid these comments are?

I'm not sure quite honestly...

Edit: I read it. Pretty much all of the above. Still not sure how anyone can support this man.

I hope Tom Steyer, or someone with enough money edits all of these clips together to make a hell of a political ad and spends millions airing it.

If I could edit video, I would....

Everyone should read this timeline once a month leading up to the election. It's astonishing.

#3655 Two Sandwiches, May 27, 2020
    Last edited: May 27, 2020
    RayRay10 likes this.
  16. NewRoxFan

My gosh... trump promoting a federalist article that argues against masks as since they are a form of social control...

RayRay10 likes this.
  17. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

18. NewRoxFan

19. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

Did twitter fact check this one?

deb4rockets likes this.
  20. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

Trump tossed fresh kindling on that fire Wednesday morning by retweeting a claim from The Federalist that masks aren’t about health but “social control,” and that Joe Biden wearing a mask endorses “slavery.”

RayRay10 likes this.