1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Trump pardons Sheriff Joe Arpaio

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by justtxyank, Aug 25, 2017.

1. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

If you were a person of color.. . .the sheriff is a terrorist
    Those Nazis in Charlottesville are terrorist

Lots of domestic terrorist around here . . . .

Rocket River

Deckard likes this.
  2. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

And that's why the second amendment is a stupid amendment. That's right. The founders were not infallible gods.

3. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Not if you know what that word means.

4. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

5. conquistador#11

well at least texas republicans didn't vote against using federal funds for natural disasters.

I would also like to recommend a book: "Nazi doctors" it's about the experiments in the concentration camps, beautiful stuff, tremendous innovators.

good luck, brosefs.

Nook likes this.
  6. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Apparently local law enforcement in AZ is pretty unhappy about the pardon. I wonder if they could, you know, profile a slovenly, dumb-looking, dark-haired white guy with glasses, find a broken tail-light, take him in for questioning?

Asking for some friends.

7. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

I sure if black and brown police officers showed up in all white neighborhoods and treated white people like how white police officers treated minorities, it would all end well.

DudeWah, Deckard and B-Bob like this.
  8. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

ter·ror·ist
    ˈterərəst/
    noun
    1. 1.
      a person who uses unlawful violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.
    That described Arpaio PERFECTLY.

9. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

I accept that your feeble mind believes that. Carry on.

10. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

Bigots think everyone not like them are "feeble". We know u fall into that criteria.

11. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

And I understand that your feeble mind believes that everyone who disagrees with you is a "bigot", I don't blame you for your shortcomings. People like you don't become "that guy" by yourself, you were likely failed by many who should have been better role models to you.

12. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Unprecedented. You don't see pardons like this especially especially for violating judicial orders. People focus on the racial issue...But this is scary more for how much it is an attack of the judicial branch.

He really is undermining sacred institutions.

13. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

No.....has nothing to do with disagreements. It has EVERYTHING to do with your post. Every post you make that has a minority on oneside....you take the opposite view. Never fails. You hate everything "not white". Just admit it.....i would respect you more.

DudeWah likes this.
  14. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

LOL, yeah, it really does have everything to do with disagreement. It's very obvious that you think those who disagree with you are "bigoted", and that's fine, there's plenty of people who think that way and I pity them. It's pretty clear that those who think that way are "thinking" with their emotions instead o fusing logic.

You saying that Joe Arpaio is a "terrorist" for detaining illegal immigrants in a region that has a huge problem with illegal immigration is an absolutely foolish statement that is only explainable in the context of you being overly emotional about this issue.

You saying that I "hate everything not white" is also a laughably ignorant statement that is only explainable in the context of you "thinking" with your emotions yet again. You are effectively saying that I hate my own family members due to the fact that I don't agree with you. Again, it's all evidence that you were failed by those who should have been better role models to you when you were growing up and I think that's just awful. Hopefully you can get past that one day.

I still wonder why those pretending to be outraged about this weren't outraged when Obama set a literal terrorist free....was that Obama sending a message that he supports Marxist terrorism and those who refuse to reject violence? If you follow the "logic" of those pretending to be outraged about this pardon, that's exactly what Obama was telling the world. So which is it? I just ask that you use consistent logic.

15. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

"Hate is STRONG...with this one".

Arpaio didn't just detain illegals. He targeted American citizens because of the skin color and heritage. He was FOUND guilty by a Federal Judge. He was going to Prison. He built "concentration"-style prison camps and stock them with Blacks and Hispanics. The guys is a STRAIGHT RACIST......but u can accept that. People in his county finally got tired of his Bullshit. New Sheriff wanted him in jail. Trump is a bigot and racist (since he has power). EVERY action he has done as President has PROVED that.

BTW....those Terrorist released from GITMO were never charged with a crime. They never had due-process. When he tried to have them move thru lawful due-process, he was blocked by Republicans. Obama believes in the rule of LAW (unlike Trump), and GITMO is not lawful.

Deckard likes this.
  16. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

He wasn't going to "prison", he was looking at maybe 6 months in county....not quite the same thing. Anyway, I get that you aren't capable of rational conversation because you seem to operate on emotion alone, so it's probably best to end this with you here. Calling the guy a "terrorist" and comparing those prisons to concentration camps just says all anyone needs to know about the level you are operating on.

That said, it's funny that you didn't touch on the literal terrorist that Obama pardoned and how by using your logic, it means that he's a STRAIGHT MARXIST TERRORIST.....but I didn't really expect you to because that would cause you to do some real thinking and your emotions won't allow that.

17. conquistador#11

chupacapra aka lopez the worst host in the game wasn't the only one to notice trumps first 3 tweets were about a book, great men that lit up a puppy on fire. Then, how mexico has so many bad hambres that the wall must be built. Is cohete rojo Donald maduro trump?

Deckard likes this.
  18. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

It doesn't ****ing matter what color you are. Stop embarrassing the cause . . . For once.

These people (Trump, Arpaio and the rest of the neo nazis) are objectively horrible mother****ers and not what America is about.

They all should be resisted and blocked as much as possible and will eventually all be imprisoned if America is to survive.

Buck Turgidson and No Worries like this.
  19. Buck Turgidson

Not imprisoned, come on now, just marginalized.

20. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

6 months in FEDERAL PEN.. It was a Federal conviction. You don't go to County Jail for Federal crimes.