1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

1. Asian Sensation

While we still can. He's broken mentally. Ever since he choked against The Heat in the Finals when he was younger he's scarred for life. Better trade him now before he further damages his playoff reputation. I cringe at the thought of another Harden team led playoff failure. But he'll probably force his way out before then and lower his value.

He choked against the Blazers and got shut down by Wesley ****ing Matthews. Next year he got bailed out against the Mavs cause he had a better team and Mavs imploded. Next round against the Clips he was absolute trash. Pure garbage. Got bailed out by a bunch of guys no longer on this team or in this league for that matter. Blew a huge opportunity in the final seconds of early game against GSW. 2016 was a wasted year and a lost cause all around.

This year he had everything. Talented teammates that had his back, perfect system that catered to his game, a coach that he wanted and the coach trusted him. Coach gave him freedom to make the game fun and play to his strengths and then some. Then he blows a golden oppourtunity in game 5 by choking in the 4th quarter after actually playing a really good game until then. With No Kawahi in the 4th he instead gets schooled by the 2nd oldest player in the league who turns 40 in a couple months. Game 6 at home in an elimination game he had a chance to show what he's made of and shake his playoff deamons with no Kawahi again and instead he gets schooled by a dude who barely made it to the league.

Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me. I was skeptical going into this years playoffs even against the Thunder and he got bailed out again with better system, coach and teammates and he didn't particularly dominate any game or long stretch the whole series. Tonight was the final straw. I'm not falling for this **** no more.

But don't worry there will always be Harden Fanboys that will flame me and defend him till no end because of his crazy regular season numbers and talk about how great he is... when it really doesn't matter. When it matters most... The playoffs his Turnovers increase. Fact. His FG% drops significantly. Fact. Gets shut down and schooled by Matthews, Rivers, Simmons, Ginobody

Next year it's quit on the team in the regular season or flame out again in playoffs. Time to eject. It's been real.

2. Reeko

Reeko Member

What would u trade Harden for? And please, try to be realistic, so no dumb sh*t like Harden for Lebron, Kawhi, KD, or Curry.

TEXNIFICENT, Tfor3, cbs1507 and 5 others like this.
  3. BleedRocketsRed

BleedRocketsRed Contributing Member

Honestly just trade him for a pick in this draft, highest one u can get.

4. Reeko

Reeko Member

so trade him for a lottery ticket, and then we can hope that the player that is taken with that pick can 1 day be even 75% as good as Harden is right now

then we can end up as a lottery team and maybe get back to being a 50+ win team 5 or more years from now

sounds great

5. DaGreatest

DaGreatest Member

The tampon boys krep trying to trump the last tampon boy thread.

BigM and Pen15clubber like this.
  6. Daddy Long Legs

Daddy Long Legs H- Town Harden

harden is our guy! we are all emotional but I am sick of all these dumb threads coming up. YES HE LET US ALL DOWN BUT GODAMMIT HE IS MY FAVORITE PLAYER.

He is a top 5 player in the nba. it's not time to give up on him yet. he **** the bed and he's not there yet but he is our best hope at future success. DON'T GIVE UP ON HIM. He just had the greatest offensive season in nba history...

he will mature. I am gonna necro bump some of these threads if we have playoff success in the future with harden

7. Asian Sensation

D'angelo Russel or Julius Randel + Lakers likely 3rd pick.

CJ McCollum or Damian Lillard + Portlands two 1st round picks this year and a future 1st.

Ben Simmons and 76ers 1st round pick prob number 4

Buddy Hield + WCS or Scal + Kings 2 top picks this year projected 8 and 10.

So many interesting options. Harden turns 28 before the start of next season. He's peaked. I can't see him getting better. Honestly, I really can't. To have two MVP worthy seasons and not win and flame out in the playoffs that type of stuff takes a toll mentally. I almost feel bad for him but he ain't leading us anywhere.

8. BallSoHarden

BallSoHarden Member

As a diehard Harden fan who supported him since he became a Rocket (bought a few pairs of his signature shoes, bought some Harden candy, etc) , I think the Lakers makes the most sense. They have 3/4 decent assets and two large (bad) contracts to make it work (Deng / Mozgov). They can easily get George and Harden and build around them and still potentially keep Randle. Harden needs an alpha, he needs someone like George who will call him out and get in his ear if he shows up like he did today. Van Gundy was right, this team is a bunch of nice guys and no one would dare call James out on anything.

#8 BallSoHarden, May 12, 2017
    Last edited: May 12, 2017
  9. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

10. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Thank you. Finally someone who sees what Harden was in the Finals against the Heat.

I do not think Morey is that good to find superstars that actually fit Harden's bill.

11. Asian Sensation

Do you like what you're feeling tonight?

How about last year?

Or the year before?

Or the year before last year?

Well they're all Harden led playoff exits. But don't worry there will be more to come since you're so fond of them if he stays.

hakeem94, CapelaOnlyFan and Dopamine like this.
  12. Moleb

Moleb Member

Do our mods even monitor clutch fans anymore?

13. Reeko

Reeko Member

Do you like 30 win seasons? Or do u like barely missing the playoffs like we were doing before Harden came here? Don't worry, we would get plenty of those.

14. steveng125

steveng125 Member

Harden for 1 lottery pick (top5) and 1 future first rounder a 2nd and embid

15. Dalton Truelove

What!? Don't trade Harden!!! He is still a top 5 player in the league! We would be a f****** lottery team without harden and totally irrelevant. We just need to sign another star!!!!

16. Rocketeer4Life

Best thing about this game is that James Harden has been officially exposed as a quitter, choker and loser. No more excuses. He needs to go or be second fiddle to another star with more heart and bball IQ.

#16 Rocketeer4Life, May 12, 2017
    Last edited: May 14, 2017
  17. lionaire

lionaire Member

1/2 star thread. would never fu*king recommend.

18. Jayzers_100

Jayzers_100 Member

Lol these threads

Daddy Long Legs and Lawlruschang like this.
  19. Reeko

Reeko Member

all Russell has shown so far is that he's an inefficient scoring guard with below average athleticism and sh*tty defense, Randle will be lucky to be more than an above average player, and then a lottery ticket with the 3rd pick...smh

both CJ and Dame are worse than Harden, and Portland's non lotto picks...lovely trade

Ben Simmons who has yet to play a game and another lottery ticket...sounds great

Buddy Hield who will be lucky to be more than an average starter or a JJ Reddick, WCS who has had only a few really good games in his career and has been criticized for his low BBIQ and 2 more lottery tickets...amazing

#19 Reeko, May 12, 2017
    Last edited: May 12, 2017
    banzai and Lawlruschang like this.
  20. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

Morey will be found dead within the hour he executes that trade.

Trading Harden would be r****ded.