1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

To all the fans who cry about harden not getting respect

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by rockets13champs, Feb 13, 2020.

1. smoothie_king

smoothie_king Member

Lilliard got out the second round.
    Lilliard beat a rockets team led by harden six years ago on game winner!
    Lilliard beat a okc Westbrook team just last year on a game winner!

No hype just winning the game and playoff series!

2. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

I remember you now, in the playoffs last year..., you love to **** on the Rockets, but when they win a series/game you basically disappear.. I think you're on level to be the most absurd poster here.

I've seen hate about harden/rockets but your posts are borderline insane. It's great to have a conversation and be critical about a team you follow (is this a team you follow though?), but to make stupid ass statements that're worse than the sports media, means it's either trolling or you're really hoping to get blocked by everyone. Again, I enjoy constructive criticism that's intelligent, but 99% of your posts are **** (see?? I can make **** up too, although with your post record my comments are a lot closer to reality than anything you've mentioned about Portland)

Blurr#7 and D-rock like this.
  3. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Well Lillard didn't really have a CP3 caliber teammate. In the series we went to 7 with GSW, CP3 was the more efficient and productive leader of the team.

4. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

I am suspecting that Harden will defer a large portion of Offense to Westbrook as he did to Chris Paul in his first year, in the Postseason.

5. fchowd0311

I hope. Or maybe Harden turned a new leaf as his last playoff performance against GS was above what I expected when he averaged 35 on decent efficiency.

Time will tell but man... Harden was never out of this world explosive type of player but he's losing some of his lift and acceleration he used to have.

daywalker02 likes this.
  6. harold bingo

harold bingo Udoka Only Fan
    Supporting Member

Do you look these things up before you post them?

CP3 - 19.8/6.8/4.6 on 52.2% TS
    JH - 28.7/5.6/6.0 on 53.8% TS

Zboy, HP3, Fyreball and 1 other person like this.
  7. fchowd0311

I guess in terms of ts%. Harden did get to the line a lot more but CP3 was far more efficient in his actual shooting numbers from three and inside the 3pt arc. He shot 46% overall and 37% from 3. CP3's efg% was significantly higher.

He also was the player the team relied on late in the 4th especially in game 5.

8. harold bingo

Supporting Member

No...those numbers aren't accurate either.

CP3 - 40.7% fg 36.8% 3pt for an eFG of 48.8%
    JH - 41.5% fg 24.4% 3pt for an eFG of 47.3%

I don't know that I would consider 1.5% to be "significantly" higher.

Zboy, HP3 and D-rock like this.
  9. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

Yeah, Aldridge did. I do agree on OKC, but unfortunately Lillards overall playoff w/l isn't even close to Harden. I also guarantee Lillard is not capable of carrying a team like Harden has, and that's been proven, just look at Harden making the playoffs every year w/ the Rockets and at least winning a game or 2 in the underdog roll (hell even multiple series wins).. And to add to that where were the Rockets before Harden? 1 playoff series win since Hakeem Olajuwon... Yeah, it was that long of a drought

What about Lillard, like what the hell happened to him in 2017 (swept 1st round by Warriors) and 2018 (swept 1st round by Pelicans)?! I'm not even going to look at the other shitastic series he's had, but I'm sure you're well studied on them, so please remind me of his other playoff failures :)

Basically going by this, and I didn't name more series, Dame likes to let the other teams sweep them into the trash.

10. Asian Sensation

Being efficient is a lot more than just TS%
    Harden had 42 assists and 34 TURNOVERS in that series. All efficiency goes to **** all with that type of A:TO ratio.

harold bingo likes this.
  11. D-rock

D-rock Member

Because he pulls number out of his ass to support BS agenda against Harden.

Penis envy.

If he had one.

12. harold bingo

Supporting Member

Good point, it all needs to be taken into consideration.

Asian Sensation likes this.
  13. riko

riko Member

Did you forget to log on as smoothie king?

14. D-rock

D-rock Member

HP3, vlaurelio and CCity Zero like this.
  15. D-rock

D-rock Member

And Harden plays no defense. LOL

https://www.si.com/nba/rockets/features/robert-covington-defense-havoc-timberwolves-trade

CCity Zero likes this.
  16. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

D-rock likes this.
  17. smoothie_king

smoothie_king Member

Man the rockets were beat by lilliard on a game winner regardless of the hype everyone throws behind harden.

Fact remains harden never been to a finals without durant.

Rank lilliard slightly behind Durant and definitely ahead of Westbrook and harden simply based on 2019 irrespective of that other hype and bullshit stories you adding.

Don't forget harden and Westbrook failed to reach wcf in 2019!!!

18. D-rock

D-rock Member

Great article by Feigan, lots of amazing insights.

https://www.houstonchronicle.com/te...-expect-to-be-the-best-deal-with-15057223.php

CCity Zero and HP3 like this.
  19. HP3

HP3 Member

So what?

Harden craps on Lillard pretty handidly and every expert who knows more about ball than you or I will tell you the same thing. Better stats, most likely better playoff stats, more playoff sucess, more regular season success and all you have to hang your hat on is one time where he beat Harden in a playoff series....congrats LOL. And Blazers got swept by the Warriors without Durant. Dont compare the two...its dumb.

CCity Zero and D-rock like this.
  20. smoothie_king

smoothie_king Member