1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

TMZ: Kobe Bryant killed in helicopter crash

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by justtxyank, Jan 26, 2020.

1. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

This is classic sleeper troll account activity
    They barely post in decades then suddenly starts rubbing out his posts when Kobe does like it’s Jenna Jameson in her prime

Tell the boss he will erase it

Tfor3 likes this.
  2. Senator

Senator Member

Yes, the manner of death (private, chartered, small engine etc) does not come as an actual shock, because we see it on a yearly basis. Whether the wealthy person is flying the aircraft or a passenger, routinely ignoring the elements or even challenging them because they have a "schedule" to keep. No amount of regulation can change this because they'll get someone who ignores it and money talks for the pilots, but we would do well to include it in our general education system instead of the ... we can outengineer the elements.

3. Reeko

Reeko Member

you’re definitely right that this isn’t the place for conspiracy talk

let me amend my initial post to this tho

I’m gonna have to start assuming that all these posters with a generic username starting with the word “rocket” are just dumb except for guys like @Rocket River ...last thing I want to do is lump him in with those 3 trolls

What Kobe meant to the city of LA and to millions of basketball fans is immeasurable. LA will celebrate his life like no other place could.

4. Reeko

Reeko Member

people really have no shame anymore these days

5. Nook

Nook Member

He raped a 19 year old girl within 5 minutes of meeting her. He bent her over, pulled her pants and underwear down and anally sodomized her so roughly that she cried and blood from her anus squirted onto his shirt.

He then admitted that he did not believe that the victim believed it was consensual and apologized for his actions that night after the criminal case was dismissed because the victim was in therapy and did not want to relive the assault by testifying.

Last he paid $2,000,000 in the civil suit where the judicial limit is $2,500,000.

He avoided going to prison.

He was a fantastic competitor and basketball player. He may very well have learned from his horrible actions, I don’t know and neither do you.

We as people are valued and judged on our actions and decisions. The idea that he “more than made up for mistake” is extremely subjective.

If someone wants to call someone a great person or family man, it is absolutely fair game for someone else to say they disagree.

This is a message board, not a wake or funeral. Rape and sexual assault is a very serious issue and shouldn’t be swept under the rug.

malakas likes this.
  6. BigShasta

BigShasta Contributing Member

Missing you Kobe! Can’t believe it. God bless those who perished and the families involved.

Nook likes this.
  7. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Were you in the room with them when it happened? Have you ever had sex with a women that hasn't given you 100% consent? How about lets look into your past and break you down from your worst moment for the sake of it. Do you want to open up about any indiscretions or actions that have hurt people? Post your full name and birthday please. For the sake of being honest on a message board if you wish to cast stones it's only fair we know WHO you really are. There is no defending rape, or abuse of any kind but if you can't learn to forgive people for that lets start by turning that focus on you too.

8. Scarface281

Scarface281 Contributing Member

She also bragged about it at a party, admitted lying about parts of her story, among other things... You've shown your true colors already to Clutchfans.

What I look at is how his wife and family loved him. How is brothers in the NBA mourn for him. How fans across the world who may have only seen him at an arena or on TV at best have tears in their eyes when talking about him and his daughter.

For his worst incident (and one with many gray areas) to be what you want to highlight within hours of death... you're just disgusting man. Go somewhere else with that.

#708 Scarface281, Jan 27, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2020
    Tfor3, jklb, AB423 and 2 others like this.
  9. apollo33

apollo33 Member

you are actually pathetic if you are going to go there. basically if you weren't there at a scene of a rape, the rape didn't happen is what you are saying. Also if you don't post your real name and address, we are going to assume you raped women too.

You represent everything wrong with celebrity worship. Basically if you can dribble a ball in a hoop real good, we must re-write history and forgive you for rape.

While I don't think it's the right time to bring up the rape case in this thread, I also don't think it's right for people to make up bullshet like how great of a human being and family man Kobe was outside of basketball and expect people to not react to that.

malakas likes this.
  10. mig0s

mig0s Member

I wouldnt speculate like that. Hard to believe Kobe would put everybody's lives at risk. He seemed like a really considerate father

11. Scarface281

Scarface281 Contributing Member

He was though... The amount of people he has helped in the community, his charity work, etc.

You do realize the victim changed her story multiple times, bragged about the trial at a party, etc.? Not exactly a cut and dry case by any means and technically Kobe was only accused. You're taking the accusation as being proven guilty and that's another problem. People can't even mourn without self-righteous assholes coming through trying to prove they are better than others, when really they look like bitter individuals.

JW86, Hakeemtheking and BaselineFade like this.
  12. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

You are greatly confused if you think I don't think rape is bad. The facts are that the Kobe case was so complicated that the DA dropped it. Now tell me you have new details to ensure that this women was raped by Kobe. Please inform us.

While you're at it can you tell me why Harden isn't in jail for orchestrating an assault on a man? Since you seem to know everything about accusations.

BTW: You seem to have enjoyed the defending the killing of Michael Brown too. I'm reading your posts about it as we speak

#712 REEKO_HTOWN, Jan 27, 2020
  13. mig0s

mig0s Member

None of these was ever proved. There's tons of false accusation against athletes just for a money grab. You're a disgrace for bringing these rumors on this thread

14. Obito

Obito Contributing Member

Doesn’t surprise me in the slightest the type of toxicity going on in this thread in this forum, you would think something like this would bring entertainment fans together, nah, with this forum it’s not even “that one guy” there’s two or three assholes running around being edge lords. I hope @Clutch rectifies that.

Too many of you want to “be real” and “tell it like it is no matter the time” when in reality the perceptions you give off that you’re actually an ******* with a lack social awareness, and in your life you’ll suffer for that, eventually you’ll push everyone away and you’ll be alone. If you’re in here talking about Kobe’s rape ALLEGATIONS, get help. You lack of empathy (you don’t care about the ALLEGED victim, you’re just an edge lord that feels big behind a keyboard) and you’re probably just as bad of a person as you PERCEIVE Kobe to be.

15. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

I hope it is not Kobe's decision but whoever gave green light to this, should know it has been a fatal decision, not a good one.

I know a girl basketball game is important, but not life and death level of important.

Or this is just a huge mistake, price paid by the passengers and pilot. (Probably rich celeb got other perspective than us, poor people)

Investigation will be ongoing.

#715 daywalker02, Jan 27, 2020
  16. VanityHalfBlack

Show some damn respect man, what is wrong with you? Just pay your respect and stfu. Exactly it's a message board, act accordingly.

jklb and Obito like this.
  17. J.R.

J.R. Member

Doesn't seem real. He's gone. :(

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Hakeemtheking and BaselineFade like this.
  18. BaselineFade

BaselineFade Member
    Supporting Member

I never seen an actual rape "victim" go BRAGGING about about the sex that she had with her or his offender. Michael Irvin was falsely accused back in the 90's. He and Eric Williams names were drug through the mud before she finally came clean. Sometimes alleged victims lie. No one was in the room to know for sure but her story had a ton of holes in it.

I've know 2 woman(personally) in my lifetime that had to admit to being raped. You could offer them 50 Mill and they wouldn't take it. They wanted the accused to face justice. Maybe this woman didn't have the same standards. Who knows. But to keep stating that he raped her as absolute fact, because it's a hot take is pretty low even for this board.

Let the families of this tragedy grieve. Give them at least a few days before we start with our own personal crusades or agendas.

Yung-T, Hakeemtheking, JW86 and 2 others like this.
  19. YOLO

YOLO Member

bummed yesterday. still bummed today. this one just hit differently for sure

20. Nook

Nook Member

Nope, can’t say I have ever raped a woman. I can’t say I have ever sodomized a 19 year old in my hotel while blood from her anus sprayed on my shirt.

You do you. Look back on your sexual experiences and decide if you have ever done anything like that. It sounds like rationalizing makes you feel better about your own poor choices in the past.

BigShasta, Yung-T and malakas like this.