1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Free Ticket Raffle: Warriors Blazers and Raptors games

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by stephenoa, Dec 9, 2014.

1. stephenoa

stephenoa Member

Hey I didnt see any HD&D rules so I'm not sure if this belongs here or if I i put the wrong tag. Someone please let me know if this is not allowed.

I thought it might be fun to offer a little contest for 2 LL corner game tickets.

I have 2 seats in section 117 in the corner section right next to the club in row 16. I can for sure offer the winner the choice of the Blazers(12/22), Warriors(1/21) and Raptors(2/8) games. If the winner wants a different game there is a decent chance I can work something out, but these are the only games I can guarantee.

I will open the offer to the first 20 people to qualify.

To qualify for an entry to the Raffle, im asking you to signup for a Draft Kings account using my referral link and deposit just $5. Obviously if you already have a Draft Kings account you are not eligible to do this.

If your unfamiliar with draftkings its a fantasy sports website that holds daily and weekly games. The games use a salary cap drafting structure and you can win alot of money in some of their big tournaments. Its alot of fun and they offer contest in NFL, NBA, MLB and other sports.

In addition to a 1-in-20 shot at my game tickets, draft kings is also currently running an awesome promotion that will get you a bonus from them too. After depositing they will give you a free $27 entry into their biggest football tournament of the year the $3.1 Millionaire Maker. Top prize in that tournament is a million dollars. I think you also get a $2 ticket that you can use for a contest entry to any sport including NBA.

All I need you to do is follow my link, deposit and post in here the username you signed up under. Its very important that you follow my link though, otherwise I wont know you signed up and wont get credit for referring you

I'll let you guys decide the best way to do the raffle, ive been involved with raffles for baseball cards before and have seen

As long as I get to 15 people I will go through with the raffle. If I get less then I will just reimburse how many ever people do sign up with $5 paypal.

I'll let you guys decide the best way to do the raffle, ive been involved with raffles for baseball cards before and have seen people use online random number generators and stream on justin.tv or something that seemed to work pretty well. But i would be open to ideas.

Here is the link you need to follow

https://www.draftkings.com/r/prettyexplosive

2. Pull_Up_3

Pull_Up_3 Member

1-20 shot

no thanks jeff

3. stephenoa

stephenoa Member

I understand. Im just trying to gauge if there would be any interest. Sounds like a definite no from you.

If you have no interest in playing fantasy sports online, I wouldn't want you to signup. I dont imagine that a small chance at Rockets tickets alone would entice somebody to sign up. I just thought i'd throw them out there cuz it'd be a fun way to draw some attention to a great signup promotion for those who havnt already been introduced to daily fantasy. For that reason maybe it applies more to the "Hot Deals" tag. Im asking people to use my referral link, so obviously alerting people to an awesome deal isnt my sole intention and thus the "HD" tag is probably inappropriate.

Theres also other places where you can get some pretty good signup offers. Like I know baseball prospectus offers a year long subscription for DK referrals. But I think A) you have to deposit more $5 and B) the $27 ticket promotion only applies to the refer-a-friend program not cash paid affiliates like im sure BP is.

4. NateNate

NateNate Member

I'm not against the idea but why not raffle the tickets off regardless of how many people you get to sign up? I'm always up to win some rockets tickets! :)

5. stephenoa

stephenoa Member

yah, i think i can only give the $27 DK contest entry offer to a max of 20 ppl. but i guess i dont have to have minimum to raffle the tickets. how many ever people sign up ill just raffle them sunday or after 20 people sign up. whatever comes sooner. ill edit the original post to reflect this.

6. stephenoa

stephenoa Member

oh nvm i just remembered i cant edit post

7. stephenoa

stephenoa Member

Can someone please lock this thread. I'm no longer planning on doing this due to lack of interest

8. Sooty

Sooty Contributing Member

haha, this was an attempt to get referrals to make money off clutchfans.

He would've made more than the cost of the Warriors tickets!

9. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

Spend 5 bucks to have a chance of winning tickets! LOL