1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

They terminated Karen

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Carl Herrera, May 26, 2020.

1. nacho bidness

nacho bidness Member

lol I was sitting there thinking the black guy was being a Karen then she went all black man is attacking me and I was like wtf?!

Invisible Fan, jcf, B-Bob and 2 others like this.
  2. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

This is what happens when you try to put un-clever and un-funny titles in a post, people just want the clear topic
    Carl must be telling jokes to his pet rock and thought the rock was laughing

3. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

She approached the guy, she never felt threatened.

I think she knew she was wrong and just did not want to have evidence of her doing it, that's why you go to 11 IMO.

How was he being a jerk by trying to uphold the law?

Maybe they have had this discussion before and she continues to do that makes as much sense as her not understanding.

I could be totally wrong and he could have baited her but I don't see anywhere he is being a jerk.

Junebball, Rocket River and RayRay10 like this.
  4. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

Dude.

You said it much better than me.

Junebball and RayRay10 like this.
  5. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I'm not with her as even before she started talking about being threatened by a black man she was choking her dog. That said I can understand being annoyed by a do gooder videoing you to put online.

That's an annoyance. As a white women, calling 911 making up a story about being threatened by a scary bad man because you're annoyed is psychopoathic..

RayRay10 and jiggyfly like this.
  6. Buck Turgidson

Yeah, the guy never moves and she makes a point to say "IT'S AN AFRICAN AMERICAN" about 3 times.

eta: she should be ticketed and charged for wasting the police depts time. Fake 911 call and all.

7. Buck Turgidson

I thought it was "Contented Moderate"?

8. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

It's not really the point. Him being a jerk wouldn't justify what she did. Just saying I can understand the position of a dog walker who is oblivious to the destruction birders see from unleashed dogs when suddenly confronted by a busybody trying to play hallway monitor. It's like being scolded by a fellow pedestrian for jaywalking.

dmoneybangbang and RayRay10 like this.
  9. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

I see how you can understand a position of a dogwalker but in this video this guy did not show any jerk like behavior at all yet you seem to go out of the way to give her some cover.

It's not like being scolded because the guy never said anything that we know of, don't take this as me scolding you or saying that your opinion is wrong, I just feel that you are projecting something that's not shown by the video.

JuanValdez, RayRay10 and Junebball like this.
  10. Duncan McDonuts

Duncan McDonuts Contributing Member

Dog owners who let their dogs off leash in leashed areas should go to jail.

RayRay10 likes this.
  11. adoo

adoo Member

even tho there are signs in that area of Central Park, bird watchers area, specifically said "dog must be leashed"

the black man who calmly video this is a bird watcher, he was merely directing the woman to comply w the posted rule

Junebball and Blatz like this.
  12. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

Is that code for ...

JuanValdez and RayRay10 like this.
  13. Blatz

Blatz Contributing Member

She also called it the Bramble so she knew where she was.

RayRay10 likes this.
  14. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

Typical stuck-up NY snob. Couldnt live there or date their women.

15. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

She’s obviously a Democrat since she was wearing a mask and virtue signaling. Also shows that Democrats are perpetual animal abusers and abuse the criminal justice system.

Black man who filmed asked her to put a leash on her dog could have been shot and it might have been okay if the police could drum up a former felony drug charge and especially if he has other family members in jail to show a pattern of criminal behavior.

Seriously though... it’s kind of weird that he was filming her because of her letting her dog run without a leash.

One of the dumber non sequential things I could have been perfectly fine missing today. Put your dog on a leash people and please don’t go around filming women by themselves in the park randomly... that’s creeper stuff.

RayRay10 likes this.
  16. Icehouse

Icehouse Contributing Member

I knew she was going to get fired once he got her choking that dog on camera. If she just woulda called the cops to potentially end his life she coulda gotten away with it.

superfob and Invisible Fan like this.
  17. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

What is she doing to that poor dog. Dog sounds like in so much pain at one point

RayRay10 likes this.
  18. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

capturing nonpublic figures in their worst moments and putting them on blast to shame them and ruin their life is a trend that needs to stop

whatever the particulars are in this story, the stakes are way too low to be ruining people's lives over

JuanValdez likes this.
  19. jcf

jcf Member

Yeah, I thought his videoing her was a little much until she opened her mouth and started stressing "African American man" From there on, it just got worse. He was right to video to protect himself. Piece of work.

RayRay10 likes this.
  20. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

Unless of course you are a black man in a confrontation with a white woman in a park. Then you are thanking yourself that you have that camera.