1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    It's Embiid and the Sixers taking on Brunson and the Knicks -- Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live!

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

The WWE/Pro Wrestling Thread

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by stthomsfinest, Aug 20, 2013.

1. Dave2000

Dave2000 Contributing Member

I can't freaking wait.....

vinsensual likes this.
  2. vinsensual

vinsensual Member

I'm kinda tearing up at the thought of this happening! Probably gonna be New Day v full Shield too? Pants are off here, people.

Dave2000 likes this.
  3. tmac2therack

tmac2therack Member

Definitely were teasing that as well. You can have the Shield win that and still elevate New Day. Shesaro vs. Usos won't be bad either.

4. Dave2000

Heard one of the Uso's got injured and had to stop the match with Gable/Shelton, so they maybe replaced

forgot to share this pic I took of Reddick with the title belt during the parade

[​IMG]

5. vinsensual

vinsensual Member

F me, we're gonna get Gargano vs Dunne at Wargames. This is gonna be a phenomenal weekend

VanityHalfBlack and Dave2000 like this.
  6. Dave2000

fwiw, I have a pair of tickets for sale for War Games I'll list in the Classified, my cousin can't make it, so looking to get what I paid for, $50/each, 2 tickets in Sec 113, Row 4, should be an awesome view!

VanityHalfBlack likes this.
  7. VanityHalfBlack

Jinder, worst wrestler of all time? thoughts?

8. HeWhoIsLunchbox

HeWhoIsLunchbox Contributing Member

That match last night was pretty good. Definitely his best match. The quality of it gives me hope for Styles vs. Lesnar. If AJ can put on a good match against Jinder, hopefully he can do the same against Brock. That being said, current Brock may be a worse wrestler than Jinder.

9. Andy Sheets

Andy Sheets Contributing Member

He's an average wrestler but a really lousy world champion.

10. Mr.Pringles

Mr.Pringles Member

Little blown out of the water. He's above average amongst Title contenders and put on some great matches working with Orton, Shinsuke and AJ. Furthermore I like seeing guys who stick around and work there way up the card be rewarded.

There's been some pretty terrible unathletic guys as WWE champ..Earthquake, Yokozuna, etc and guys who flat out can't work..Hogan, Sid, etc. Jinder is neither and what you ideally want a heel to be..not cheered

11. Andy Sheets

Andy Sheets Contributing Member

Lucha Underground season 4 coming!

12. DBrunk01

DBrunk01 Member

John Tenta (Earthquake) was never WWE Champ, but for the record, he was a legit fighter and tough guy. He was also a legitimate sumo wrestler before getting into pro wrestling. Look up Yuji Nagata trying to shoot on him in Japan and Tenta having none of it.

13. tmac2therack

tmac2therack Member

SVS is absolutely stacked.

AJ/Brock, New Day/Shield, HHH being added to RAW and Cena to Smackdown. Gonna be awesome.

vinsensual and Dave2000 like this.
  14. Dave2000

looking forward to all 4 events this weekend, should be fun

anybody catch the Goldberg 24 special? Good stuff man, WWE can do no wrong with these WWE 24 specials

vinsensual likes this.
  15. tmac2therack

tmac2therack Member

Dream scenario in the main event is a Balor/Good Brothers interference in AJ/Lesnar to help AJ win and set up Balor/Lesnar feud.

vinsensual likes this.
  16. VanityHalfBlack

NXT Takeover bout to outdo the main roster once again!! Holy ****, who saw fine ass Mickie James last night on Raw??? GODAMMNNNN SON!!! SHE IS FINE AS HELL!! AND........... She out-wrestled both Bayley and Dana Brooke with her FINE AZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!

K-Low_4_Prez and vinsensual like this.
  17. VanityHalfBlack

ALICIA FOXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX! CAN A BRO HIT THAT?????

K-Low_4_Prez and vinsensual like this.
  18. javal_lon

javal_lon Member

That was was moving... lol

19. VanityHalfBlack

Asuka can get some too! With her fine kickin azzzzz!

K-Low_4_Prez likes this.
  20. vinsensual

vinsensual Member

Just the 2 main events of Survivor Series alone I think beats out anything the WWE has booked for one show, in a long time. In fact these two matches have me more excited than WK's recent 2 announced fights Omega/Jericho and Tanahashi/White.

And then we got a potential Charlotte v Bliss if tonight's Smackdown goes as hoped. Not to mention whatever way Sami and KO are gonna get themselves involved. What a twist of events we've seen since the last ppv. I'm going to have to rethink drinking at the show, because I can't foresee many bathroom break matches.

Kam likes this.