1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Live Rockets Discussion
    Jalen Green looks like a legit star, Amen Thompson is shining and the Rockets have found something without Alperen Sengun. Clutch is talking about the 10-game winning streak at 11:00am as we talk Rockets live!

Talking Rockets - LIVE!

The Rockets are now undefeated since the banning of Bobbythegreat

Discussion in 'ClutchFans Feedback' started by Ray Parker, Nov 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jcf

jcf Member

I know this is just an anonymous internet site, but I get weirdly concerned when folks drop out. Like when "the Dude" (or some similar name) left a cryptic farewell message and then just dropped off. I know there was some sentiment that he might have to serve some time, but it was still a little disturbing. Hope BruceAndre is ok.

2. CCorn

CCorn Member

Speaking of which. @rezdawg you alive? Or did your wife murder you for staying up all night talking about crypto with strangers on the internet?

3. Brando2101

Brando2101 Contributing Member

Maybe Clutch is Bobby/Bruce o_O

LongTimeFan likes this.
  4. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Who knows what kind of fan fiction these crazy kids will come up with next. Pretty much nothing would surprise me at this point.

5. rezdawg

rezdawg Contributing Member

Lolll...I just saw this. Ive put crypto on the backburner for now...so just using up my internet time on reddit and netflix instead of discord for crypto :D Just waiting for some positivity from that fake money before I jump back in lol.

6. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Bobby took a break from Clutchfans today.. I'm not saying it's a coincidence, I'm just saying the Rockets won the same day Bobby took a break from Clutchfans.

7. J.R.

J.R. Member

FIFY :)

jcf, DreamShook and Os Trigonum like this.
  8. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

So he is on vacation?

9. Newlin

Newlin Member

Oh, thanks for the info. I had him on ignore, so I wasn't aware of this. This will immediately make the Texans and D&D forums more readable without his flood of posts. I guess it's been difficult for Bobby since he got neutered by Clutch. Unable to use the condescending insults he's known for must drive him nuts.

He actually made his own appreciation thread. So predictable.

R0ckets03 and Invisible Fan like this.
  10. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

A break from here at times is not a bad thing

11. Amshirvani

Amshirvani Contributing Member

He actually appeared to be resorting back to his usual incessant condescending insults to those who disagreed with him yet blamed everyone else for it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.