1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The Most Unmanly President

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Batman Jones, May 26, 2020.

1. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Trump is a two face sumbitch who knows vinegar draws more attention than honey despite the fact that his morbidly fat ass will crush for a single drop of honey. Distraction, chaos, insecurity, and grift are his only game. Lather rinse, repeat.

He begs and pleads to leaders in private calls. Gives meaningless praise to Head of States when they bend a little to give him symbolic victories.

You think he's tough on China? Some mean tweets did not "stand up to Jina" as much as the glorious praise he heaped to Xi months ago in order to secure supplies we can't make ourselves. He didn't do jack **** for HK either when it leaked that it was the first chip dangled to make his trade push work. Where's "Phase Two"? What's "Phase Two"? Why is "Phase Two"?

People read what they want to read and think that just because he says filthy and offensive **** and gets away with it, that that is what he means or stands up for.

His cowardace might be the con to some people, and that sure as hell isn't what masculinity is. Not your paw paws John Wayne or Reagan.

His values isn't what made White America Great either. Nor is he what the ideal Successful Businessman is.

Different people. Different Rorschach.

#41 Invisible Fan, May 26, 2020
    Last edited: May 26, 2020
    RayRay10 likes this.
  2. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

Wut?

Invisible Fan, RayRay10, Nook and 2 others like this.
  3. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

This is all a lot of things that make little sense. But the one that struck me right away was remembering is mostly a female trait? Where does that idea originate?

RayRay10 likes this.
  4. Nook

Nook Member

Yes I think it will work when it comes to the blue collar “simple white man”. The question is will it work with enough white women to overcome a far more motivated democratic base?

Does the pandemic hurt or help him?

There is a lot that goes into it but if you put a gun to my head I think he gets re-elected and does severe damage long term to the USA.

RayRay10 likes this.
  5. JumpMan

JumpMan Contributing Member
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

Really? You don't think women remember more and better than men do? It's not common knowledge, I guess. But I bet if you think about it, you'd probably agree. Especially if you're married or just really know women.

The type of remembering I'm referring to is in this article. The type where a man would complain, why you always bringing up old ****? When I am hanging out with friends, we do reminisce at times, but we don't bring up old ****. If that makes sense.

6. Buck Turgidson

I disagree, but agree that if he gets elected again the republic is done for.

RayRay10 likes this.
  7. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

I'm learning German or moving to Canada if he gets reelected. I don't have a family yet so I can be flexible with making drastic changes.

This country is going to be on its last legs as a world hegomonic power after Trump is done with his 8 years if he does win again.

8. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

in the same vein, don't sleep on the fate of the Republic just when Dooku Trump is gone.

It's the Democrats vs the Autocrats. The fight will continue.

9. Buck Turgidson

New Zealand. Save up. I'd love Argentina or Chile but their governments and economies are a disaster.

Basically you have to throw away $200K (to put in an Argentine bank, to emigrate, iirc), but once you're there....

RayRay10 and fchowd0311 like this.
  10. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

No not at all. I am married and I remember much more with greater detail than my wife. My friends and I spend more time reminiscing than my wife and her childhood female friends.

I know other females that also remember a great deal. Sometimes they recall things that seem out of the blue. I can't believe they details they are able to remember.

I honestly haven't noticed either gender having a specific advantage when it comes to memory.

RayRay10 likes this.
  11. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

How the hell would he know? Remembering is a female trait!

12. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

Getting in to NZ isn't easy though. I read through their policies not too long ago and it seemed impossible for me.

RayRay10 likes this.
  13. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

It already done
    Now it is only trying to stifle the descent

Rocket River

RayRay10 likes this.
  14. Buck Turgidson

I don't think so yet, we'll see...

RayRay10 likes this.
  15. JumpMan

JumpMan Contributing Member
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

There could be differences between individual men and women, like between you and your wife, but in general I would hypothesize that women remember more often and better than men. I also have noticed that women remember random things at random times more often than men. Again, in general.

The point of me bringing it up now is to offer a possible explanation why men would not care about old stuff Trump did. Men don't typically bring up mistakes another man made to judge them, especially when they seemingly have overcome those mistakes. Similarly, women, even though they remember, don't like seeing men bring up old stuff. They don't like seeing men act like women. Believe it or not.

It came from experience. But I did a Google search just for fun and found these articles:

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/02/080220104244.htm

https://stanmed.stanford.edu/2017spring/how-mens-and-womens-brains-are-different.html

RayRay10 likes this.
  16. Nook

Nook Member

He read it off the back of an Old Spice deodorant container.

RayRay10, mdrowe00 and FranchiseBlade like this.
  17. Buck Turgidson

But once you get there...

RayRay10 likes this.
  18. Buck Turgidson

Axe body spray?

RayRay10, Nook and FranchiseBlade like this.