1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The Lower Bowl..

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Bo6, Apr 17, 2017.

1. Riz

Riz Contributing Member

Except, many of these lower bowl seats are corporate seats (pre-paid), or season ticket holders (pre-paid). That's why these are usually empty, probably not as bad as in this picture. In this instance, I also agree to voting with our money, which in this case is a natural inclination considering there is no excitement and fans expectations have been torched into oblivion.

2. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

i think harden is the problem, his game is ugly

3. Reeko

Reeko Member

u must be joking....

4. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

Even last year other than playoffs attendence was bad. I guess they sold the tickets to someone, but at least 25% of seats were unfilled

5. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

they sold out over 90% of their games last year.

hakeem94 likes this.
  6. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

honestly, its frustrating to watch, even when you win, turnovers are not fan

btw hes featuring an islamic beard and ppl dont like islamic terrorists, its repulsive, you must be joking if you think that has absolutely no influence on attendance

7. Reeko

Reeko Member

u must be trolling right now...it’s obvious u don’t have a pulse on the lower bowl situation at all...the lower bowl has been horrible long before Harden ever got here

what u just said is nonsense for real

there are threads from like 2005 on here complaining about all the empty seats...

8. mtbrays

mtbrays Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

[​IMG]

BigShasta likes this.
  9. kiwirocketsfan

Says the guy with the Muslim user name....

10. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

If you went to games last year you would realize that 20-30% of lower bowl had empty seats. Like I said the tickets might have been sold, but there weren't people in the seats. People showed up to LeBron and warriors game, but I remember going to wolves game and sitting in lower bowl end zone and lower bowl side line was half full.

#90 Air Langhi, Dec 13, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2018