1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The Formal Impeachment Inquiry of Trump

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by RESINator, Sep 24, 2019.

1. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Man, if it was Bernie Trump was trying to get dirt on from Ukraine, you think Pelosi would have filed this Impeachment inquiry?

Pelosi has let Trump get away with EVERYTHING until Biden, the only viable centrist dem left in the race, was in the cross hairs.

What Trump has done is illegal, but the Biden family corruption is being swept under the rug. This type of soft corruption is what essentially sunk Hilary's run at the White House. People hate this kind of normalized corruption and causes people to not vote because they know nothing is changing.

Pelosi trying to save Biden by impeaching trump (thankful for that). The media trying to protect Biden by saying this stuff with Ukraine and China is nothing.

2. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

First it was Clinton’s now it’s the Biden’s. What Dem is next in this conspiracy of lies the right have spun.

3. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

If you don't think Pelosi has been preparing for this day for months, you underestimate her skill. The mistake-in-chief forced her hand probably sooner than she wanted but this was always coming.

Deckard and No Worries like this.
  4. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

The only skill Pelosi has is raising money, appeasing republicans, and Protecting establishment democrats bottom line. Pelosi has had MULTIPLE times where the evidence was undeniable and she still said no.

This is the perfect storm of Trump's criminality being ultra brazen and Biden in jeopardy of being outed as just as corrupt as Hilary.

5. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

I mean these aren't lies though. Republican's cheat like a mother f-cker to get their dirt, but some of this stuff was absolutely true. Hilary was corrupt and so is Biden.

6. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

Okay. I think I'll trust her instincts over most of us here...

7. tallanvor

tallanvor Contributing Member

She didnt file an impeachment query. A formal one requires a vote which she refused to agree to. She said they are doing an informal one which Nadler has said they were alrdy doing. Basically she did nothing which is why Dems are so pissed.

Hmmmm

8. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

What on Earth are you even talking about?

9. CometsWin

Lies, lies, and more lies.

10. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

There isn’ any proof. Think about it if it was true republicans would have Convicted both of them when they controlled of all three branches. Seriously though you need to think about it.

P.S. I swear people with those conspiracies theories need to think things through. Also I am not calling anyone dumb who think like that. Just saying...

#90 AleksandarN, Sep 24, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2019
  11. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

The instincts that lost the Dems so many seats in congress until recently? The instinct that couldn't pass real healthcare with a super majority with Obama? The Dems have no instincts.. they are trash at politics. They cower to republicans and their small fringe radical supporters.

Pelosi, until recently, has given EVERYTHING Trump has asked for. What instincts?

Os Trigonum likes this.
  12. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

Yeah tell me about it. I heard this on the way home from work.

13. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

It's about power, money and wins. Nobody was going to convict Hilary for this type of soft corruption they all participate in. They want to hold on to power, not lock up people in government.

If you haven't noticed, republicans don't care about the law.

#93 DreamShook, Sep 24, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2019
  14. mick fry

mick fry Member

I couldn’t imagine the heads exploding if Donald Jr. and firm received billions of dollars from corrupt entities even though he would have been more qualified and then Trump telling one of them you won’t receive your billion if you don’t call off the dogs.

Silent_Bob likes this.
  15. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Reminds me of that time Obama wore a tan suit and Republicans lost their minds about it.

mdrowe00 likes this.
  16. The Real Shady

The Real Shady Contributing Member

Pelosi going for the informal impeachment will be bad for Biden because it will shine a light on Biden as well. This is only good for Warren.

17. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

Did you hear both families are masons. Sent over by the Rothschilds in the 1800’s.

mdrowe00 likes this.
  18. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

The Biden faux scandal was going to be a thing regardless, but at this point I think the scandal regardless was just going to preach to the choir. Biden has been through a ton of scandals already and has mostly maintained his support. The affect on Biden really only takes shape of the MSM pursues it as a both sides showdown.

Based on what I’ve see so far, I think the opposite is likely and Dems will actually rally to support him. Warren was surging before this ever came out so I don’t take much stock in there being any visible affect on Biden’s primary support that was already on shaky ground for other reasons.

19. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Man, pay attention. This isn't a conspiracy if everyone is actively engaging in a system of corruption. Nobody is talking about aliens and secret societies out here.. It's simple enrichment using positions of power.

Trump is out here sending Pence to his resorts in ireland on the tax payers dime for goodness sake.

20. CometsWin

And we should do what about it? Impeach? o_O