1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The Chris Collinsworth sucks thread

Discussion in 'Football: NFL, College, High School' started by REEKO_HTOWN, Feb 6, 2018.

1. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

The dude sucked. I do admire his ability to commentate the Super Bowl whilst giving Tom Brady a handy.

Oh and he was also a perv that liked to groom 14 year olds.

2. texian

texian Member

Chris Long Rips Cris Collinsworth Over Super Bowl LII

Cris Collinsworth invents Catch Rule controversy at Super Bowl

Collinsworth is the best walking, talking example of why this:

[​IMG]

Is a 100% complete waste of money.

3. bloodwings19

bloodwings19 Member

For him to try to change the game is reason for ejection. NFL replay official do watch the game on TV, they can hear what national TV says. Luckily, they didn't get persuaded by no reason to debate that Ertz took steps which is a catch before the ball came loose.

4. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Always hated this douche nozzle

Rocket River

Houstunna and mulletman like this.
  5. PhiSlammaJamma

I did hate him for some time. He falls into the Matt Lauer category. Big ego, but nothing to really substantiate it. That said, I do agree with him on the catch rules. Under the rules those catches have been overturned all season. I think they were catches. But the rules...

6. Fulgore

Fulgore Member

Just think he use to be in the same booth as Joe Buck. Ultimate torture

Houstunna likes this.
  7. Nick

Nick Contributing Member

Al Michels just had a horrible SB and pretty much his worst season as a PBP guy ever.

He's finally lost a step... which as most of us realize with Worrell, once that happens you really don't ever recover.

Jim Nantz, while great on golf, is JAG for NFL games.

By process of elimination, Buck has actually ascended to the top of the heap... he's actually been a lot better once he stopped trying to be like his dad and just calls the game now. Granted, may be biased since he called 14 Astros games in a row, with the Astros winning it all, but he had a great baseball post-season, and topped it off with the unbelievable Vikings finish.

8. Buck Turgidson

Hahahaha, no, a couple of solid calls does not diminish his regular terribleness, nor does the inevitable aging of his betters make him somehow good now.

If you like him, great. Don't try to convince me, please.

9. Nick

Nick Contributing Member

Process of elimination.

Also, it was a couple of solid calls in the midst of my lifelong team winning it all for the first time ever.

That's enough to outweigh the cliched, get off my lawn, "Joe Buck sucks!" hot take.

Al Michaels had a horrible SB, Dick Enberg died, Bob Costas wants nothing to do with the olympics and the NFL... yes, that's called process of elimination.

10. Buck Turgidson

"Joe Buck sucks less than his elderly and dead cohorts!"

Now THAT'S a hot take.

11. Nick

Nick Contributing Member

You’re drunk... speaking of Pat Summural.