1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Live Rockets Discussion
    Jalen Green looks like a legit star, Amen Thompson is shining and the Rockets have found something without Alperen Sengun. Clutch is talking about the 10-game winning streak at 11:00am as we talk Rockets live!

Talking Rockets - LIVE!

Texans lock Benardrick McKinney to a 5-year contract extension worth $50M

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by Nimo, Jun 14, 2018.

1. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

Thats why u structure the contract with the money in first 2-3 years and u can cut in 4 or 5 if necessary.

2. raining threes

How much money would you be willing to give up for 2 years of last years Clowney?

I've got a bad feeling his knee is messed up a lot worse than the Texans org is letting on.

3. Creepy Crawl

Creepy Crawl Member

My cousin owns a carpet cleaning service, and one day he asked me to go help him on a job. I asked my cousin where we're going, he said you will see when we get there. It turned out, that we were cleaning McKinney's place. Ol' boy is cooler than a fan. He showed us some of his trophies, and stuff he had gotten in the NFL. He told us some training camp stories, and things that happened off-the-clock let's say, haha. He is also a very good Tipper.

#23 Creepy Crawl, Jun 17, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2018
    Mr. Clutch likes this.
  4. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

Good to see us keep one of our better draft picks!

raining threes likes this.
  5. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

Cloak what's his face on Texanstalk right?

raining threes likes this.
  6. TheFreak

TheFreak Contributing Member

Crap, you’re supposed to tip those guys?

7. Nimo

Nimo Member

sigh. At least wait to make sure you have a Tom Brady in Deshaun before you start acting like Belichek. smh

8. raining threes

?

9. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

I was thinking they might offer him a short deal. Of course if you're Clowney, you don't play without a contract extension due to the knee. I would expect a holdout if an extension doesn't get done.

10. Nimo

Nimo Member

11. Creepy Crawl

Creepy Crawl Member

Well not necessarily. I don't do it for a living I just help my cousin out with his business when his helper is not working that day, or he just needs to catch up on some extra work. He said that McKinney was the first person that had tipped in a long-ass time.

TheFreak likes this.