1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

SUPPORT CLUTCHFANS!

Discussion in 'ClutchFans Feedback' started by BullRider, Jul 18, 2005.

1. BullRider

BullRider Member

I am the support this great site w****!!! :) sorry. but with all flooding back here after swift it is a good reminder that clutch does this for free and for all of us to help out where we can. if you can not contribute to the tipjar here http://www.clutchfans.net/tipjar.cfm remember the advertising links of ads by google at the top support clutchfans when you click on them. also clicking on the ads at InformationShack is all to clutchfans. That is at the bottom of the page or here.
    http://www.informationshack.com/

sorry clutch please move to the feedback section tomorow or something. for a rocket junky like me best site in the world hands down.

p.s. thank you Drofdunk for the great summer recaps!!!

2. Relativist

Relativist Contributing Member

I donated earlier this month, plus during the playoff run, so I'm going to hold off for awhile, but I applaud the sentiment.

3. smoothie

smoothie Jabari Jungle

i don't have money to spend right now but i will click the ads :)

4. dockerland

dockerland Contributing Member

Just paid my $10 to sign but will no doubt be tipping in the not so distant future. Great site to get my Rox fix daily :D . God its hard living in a country where the NBA recieves basically no coverage and when they do its spurs game :(

5. Relativist

Relativist Contributing Member

welcome to the board, dockerland. Regarding your daily Rocket fix, be forewarned that this site is addictive. ;)

6. Jacquescas

Jacquescas Contributing Member

ya i droped my 10 dollars and figured i'd go for 100 posts in 100 hours to get my moneys worth.

7. tim562

tim562 Contributing Member

Good luck, but with the info on here, you'll defintely get your money's worth. I saw the Swift trade on here before I saw it on any other source. I guarantee that news, especially Rockets news, pops out here as soon as it is announced by ANY media source. The guys her do a great job. Also a good source for Rockets Vids, pics, tix, and any other thing you might want. Great site. I love Clutchcity BBS............. :D

8. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

Meant to say thanks last night... BullRider helped with the idea for <a href="http://www.informationshack.com/" target="_blank">InformationShack</a> some time back, so he knows how it helps the site pay for itself. Following the ads on there that interest you have a huge impact because all the ads there are the exact same as if they were on ClutchFans, only they are better ads and not on the site.

Since the redesign, the ad placement has had to be shuffled around because the revenue took a big hit (fewer ads and less prominent), but I'm always wanting to keep them as subtle as possible. Plugging InformationShack is a way to support the site without overwhelming it with ads.

Anyhow, it was fun to see the place crazed out again when Swift signed. Thanks to everyone for all the help.

9. RocketsMVP

RocketsMVP Contributing Member

This is my first post here, and I just wanted to say that you guys have been doing a great job here, Clutch. The site is filled w/ great information, and comments. IMO $10 bucks for all this access is a steal.