1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

For Sale Super Saiyan Harden Tee

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by TdashDUB, Nov 4, 2018.

1. TdashDUB

TdashDUB Contributing Member

Worked really hard on this. Hope yall dig it.

Shop Link

[​IMG]

2. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

LOL this is awesome @LCAhmed get in here

Yung-T and LCAhmed like this.
  3. TdashDUB

Thanks.

Ironically, I think it's the best design I've ever put together and it's currently dead in the water lol

4. LCAhmed

LCAhmed Contributing Member

Yo this is dope!

TdashDUB likes this.
  5. FLASH21

FLASH21 Heart O' Champs

It's a pretty bad ass design, I think you went wrong with framing the image like a trading card.

Just a suggestion (I'm no artist, just a consumer that enjoys creative artistic minds) I would take the frame off the image and possibly, if you have the time and money, create the back side of the image on the back of the shirt. The Lookout, moons, and Super Saiyan Harden from the reverse angle...

Good luck! And nice work!

TdashDUB likes this.
  6. DudeWah

DudeWah Member

The design as a picture is awesome. It looks kinda bad how it is done on that shirt though.

Agree with the trading card comment.

Few things keeping me from buying that shirt:

1) the material of the shirt looks horrible. It looks like one of those shirts that is way too rough. I only wear high quality soft cotton t-shirts.

2) I think you should at least write “Houston” on his belt or elsewhere. Belt makes sense though. The only real indicator that it is harden is the facial resemblance (not clear for a lot of people) and the number 13 (which frankly is too small and should be bigger). I’d wager a lot of people don’t even realize who it is.

3) the shirt would look a lot better if the graphic wasn’t outlined to make it look like a box. That makes it look like cheap production quality. And overall it seems like it could be bigger. There’s too much empty black space on the front.

Like I said the design itself is awesome. I think these tweaks would help a lot though. I’d definitely buy one.

hvic and TdashDUB like this.
  7. TdashDUB

I appreciate the feedback so far, guys! Thank you all

Lol That's just the mock-up shirt, man! It's literally an industry standard template. I'm trying to pull the pre-orders needed to get the print started but I'm about 10 pre-orders shy. And the reason I need so many pre-orders is *because* I've gone all out on the material. This **** is silky smooth. I've got all of the details on the page, but it'll be printed on this shirt. And as far as design size, I've told them to make it as full as possible.

I wanted to conceptually blend the Rockets x DBZ x China into the same universe (DBZ is japanese). So, the breast logo that goku wears that shows his training rank? That *is* my equivalent of saying "Houston" (on a jersey) as DBZ Harden rocks the official Chinese team logo.

And that's why I also added/blended the Houston sky-line onto Kami's lookout.

And believe it or not, I've crowd sourced the **** out of this design and the five variations that came before it and this has been the best balance of Harden/DBZ I'm going to get without pulling my hair out. But surveying ~20 random/different people per variation, this one was overwhelmingly the winner.

Eh, again, it's going all-in / paying homage to the Dragon Ball manga comics.
    Plus, I didn't see the need to see his full body as the upper half is all that matters/needs focus. The rest are just legs and would have forced his over-all size to be smaller.

I also have testimonials to my fabric selection. ;)

So! That said, hopefully - context considered - maybe you can reconsider a purchase or nine 0=)

DudeWah likes this.
  8. TricePaige

TricePaige Member

totally dig it!

9. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

BOOM!

Roasted @DudeWah b**** made criticism.

TdashDUB and DudeWah like this.
  10. kevC

kevC Contributing Member

Derpwah cucked again.