1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Source: Melo to Rockets to be finalized on Friday

Discussion in 'ClutchFans Feedback' started by Pounder, Jul 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gorki

Gorki Member

You guys really think who is here like just 6 days cares about ban from this fan-site? He's raising laugh while he's reading 28 page atm, and we are letting him, gz

DonKnock likes this.
  2. Pounder

Pounder Member

Now one thing that my friend told me, that's been mentioned on various places on twitter, that he's heard through various circles, was that D'Antoni is not 100% on board with Melo but Paul and Harden do want him bad and have vouched for him.

3. Remlap

Remlap Member

Not trying to label you. Everybody hopes you are right. That would be EPIC.
    It's just the nature of the beast. Someone named 'Burt Steele' recently made a prediction that this
    trade would go down on Monday. Well, Monday came and went and it made him look like a joke.
    That's just what happens when a bold prediction is put on the table. The vultures are circling.
    If it doesn't come to pass the teeth come out. Time will tell, we have a little over 48 hours.
    And if a multi team trade is announced including the Pistons, I'll laugh right along with you

If it happens, you should post THIS

[​IMG]

If NOT, then this would be wise
    [​IMG]

4. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Thanks for the info pounder - and try to ignore the entitled little nitwits that b**** about people sharing what they hear.

DD

No Chance, 34to11, tmoney1101 and 4 others like this.
  5. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

Low level member of Detroit Pistons organization has heard that the head coach of the Houston Rockets isn't on board with Carmelo?

[​IMG]

6. conundrum

conundrum Rookie

Obviously a lot of people do, maybe you have noticed the outrage going on here.

7. bleedroxred79

bleedroxred79 Member

Who cares if OP is right or wrong. This "info" propelled the Melo drama at least to the weekend.

[​IMG]

8. Brown Lost It

Brown Lost It Member

I am going to play along.

What if all of those training videos melo posted were to show dantoni he is and will continue to work hard. I am sure mike was concerned with his work ethic, which he did not have in NY.

9. justtxyank

Also ignore the entitled big nitwits that b**** about everything else.

[​IMG]

10. majicdonjuan

majicdonjuan Member

Agreed. The sense of entitlement here is unreal.

No one has to share info and no ones forcing all of these complainers to read or believe the poster. Some people just have to have something to complain about.

When/if this happens it will happen. Patience.

napalm06 and Remlap like this.
  11. Pounder

Pounder Member

Lol at Low-Level

rockpileindisma likes this.
  12. justtxyank

I thought that's what you called the guy?

DonKnock likes this.
  13. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

Of course you don't care if you 5 day old login gets heat here. I mean, whaddya got to lose...yolo!

But, what if the legions of reporters, radio who read cfnet, especially right now, take this news, and like they did with Burt Steele's "tuesday" run with it re-appropriating "BY FRIDAY, per higher-ups in Detroit" and your friend sends you a "WTF, dude" text. What about that heat?

Let me guess...you don't think it's a big deal, because you know your friend only has watercooler, gossip-and-guessing info in his "low-level" position at Detroit, thus, it really isn't even Melo news worthy of its own thread....and you should just tell us that.

DonKnock and ilovehtownbb like this.
  14. justtxyank

Sorry, I'm confused.

I assumed by your "way above his pay grade" and getting "info from a higher up" that he was low level. Apparently not? So he's not low-level but not high enough up to know any details. So middle management?

I'm so bored these days. :(

DonKnock, ilovehtownbb and heypartner like this.
  15. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

Uh, this is what you said.

Now the troll is dancing. See the Troll dance. I love this game.

16. Snow Villiers

Snow Villiers Member

Thanks for any info you are able to share @Pounder

Don't know why people are getting so worked over. Let the guy share what he's heard in peace. He isn't hurting anybody. If' he's wrong and it doesn't work out at the end of the day it's just Basketball.

Pen15clubber likes this.
  17. Tadow

Tadow Member

I don't get why people make such a fuss about it. I got inside info before but for the mavericks and I posted here that Deandre was going to sign with them before it was announced (he ultimately backed out of the agreement as we all know). I randomly got the info from a co-worker whose son worked for the mavericks. Random inside info can happen just like that. You have to take it with a grain of salt.

Remlap and napalm06 like this.
  18. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

Sorry, all -- I was out yesterday. This isn't real.

hajkov, Tha_Dude, Gorki and 25 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.