1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Source: Melo to Rockets to be finalized on Friday

Discussion in 'ClutchFans Feedback' started by Pounder, Jul 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xiki

xiki Contributing Member

Clearly, I could be wrong but I always heard those comments as less definitive than outright assurance. Not an etched in stone promise. Could be wrong, it has been known to happen...

2. Pounder

Pounder Member

Either way, he's fine/safe. Now its just a waiting game until Friday.

3. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

Who cares? "He gets to say", LOL. You act like you or I have something at stake here. It's an internet forum, not a workplace. Reputation ain't jack. Entertainment is everything.

4. Pounder

Pounder Member

I don't get this sense of trying to label someone for sharing what they heard but I'll take it I guess.

5. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

Dobling-down with the re-confirmation that you exposed an employee and his Higher-Up with exact timing , that surely someone in Detroit doesn't want leaked, or Woj/Shams would have it by now. Exact timing info like this, if precious, would be easy to piece together who leaked if, if SVG wanted to find out.

You friend is either making an educated guess (and you made up the Higher Up part) ... you already admitted he's a low-level, water cooler guy,,,,or you are trolling now.

DonKnock and ilovehtownbb like this.
  6. steddinotayto

steddinotayto Contributing Member

Ryan Anderson going to Detroit with Harris and fillers to New York?

7. Pounder

Pounder Member

I see what you're doing. ;)

8. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

"Someone on the internet told me to do it" isn't really a credible excuse.

9. tmoney1101

tmoney1101 Contributing Member

You were advised to start a thread by some random clutchfans users who may or may not be 15 yo fapaholics. They trolled you into starting a thread because they knew you would catch heat. It's not really your fault because you're new and I guess don't know any better even though most new posters here have been lurking the board for a while before they sign up. Now if you had a character to go along with this "info" like Mr. Steele or taterhead that'd be different. I think your comment would've been just fine where you posted it the first time. It's really hard to tell lately people have been coming out of the woodwork. Folks don't take kindly to new users staring threads with random "insider info" 'round these parts.

Pounder likes this.
  10. Pounder

Pounder Member

I don't know the details.

11. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

12. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

Oh sorry, I misread what you said.

Still both Cyber and Holic have attributed stories directly to what they hear from Morey or people close to him allegedly. So make of that what you will.

13. justtxyank

All of those have made said some variation of "Carmelo intends to hold the Knicks to the commitment they made to trade him to the Rockets."

xiki likes this.
  14. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

A bunch of our supposed insiders are a bunch of pansies. Stick to your guns bro and stop being a b****. If you want to share info on this site, whether made up or true, then be ready for the amount of heat you are going to get from everybody.

It's the nature of you sharing info. I honestly have no idea if you are being real or just trolling us which is why I been a jackass in this thread. I just have a hard time believing anyone that sets deadlines on deals. They are usually never true unless it's on an actual deadline of something (contract about to become guaranteed, trading deadline, etc). So just stop being a b**** and own up to what your source supposedly said. Stop trying to play the innocent victim that you were advised, and please delete if I'm causing issues. Come on man, be a ****ing man, you do as you wish and act according to your judgement.

xiki and ilovehtownbb like this.
  15. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

What? trolling you?

You have, at best, water-cooler info (guesses) from on low-level friend at Detroit (who you just admitted is low-level),,,,and it doesn't deserve its own thread....or you're trolling after coming here and seeing all the attention ppl were getting for having news. In your first post here, you seemed very interested in who all these insiders at cfnet were, and why they got so much attention,,,,no?

16. Pounder

Pounder Member

It's fine because I honestly don't care about getting heat. I'm actually enjoying reading the memes and gifs.
    I'm actually fine with the heat since I find most it very funny. Only 2 posters I've had to put on ignore but that's mostly because they were being annoying.

17. rockbox

rockbox Around before clutchcity.com

Doesn't matter what the Knicks told Melo. The fact is that the knicks have no leverage at all. They have three choices.

- Keep an unhappy Melo who is similar to the guy they just overpaid for in FA. They are also responsible for making him unhappy.
    - Trade him to the Rockets because that is the only team he is willing to wave his NTC and trade kicker for
    - Buy him out which allows Melo to go to the Rockets without the Rockets having to give up any assets.

The Knicks are just waiting to see if they can find a third team to give them more because they are screwed either way. They don't really have to do anything until camp unless the third team with the best offer is giving them a deadline.

18. justtxyank

He LIKES the heat he says.

[​IMG]

19. justtxyank

Keep bringing the heat guys, I'm lovin it!

[​IMG]

DonKnock likes this.
  20. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

[​IMG]

DonKnock and justtxyank like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.