1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Shooting at congressional baseball game

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by justtxyank, Jun 14, 2017.

1. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Everyone knows that BigTexx is a fraud, a guy who is a bigot, a racist, and is unable to string cognitive thought together to make any realistic points.

Don't listen to that racist twit.

DD

2. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

Typical DaDakota - no logic so let's just call people a racist and a bigot. It's the lazy way out but much easier than trying to use fact, logic and reason. Especially when he doesn't have any of those to offer.

And Deckard- just a sad and juvenile response. I'll be the bigger man here and not stoop to his level.

3. DaDakota

We know, we know.

DD

4. bigtexxx

You're so intellectually lazy. Try using facts and logic for once.

5. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Talk about intellectually lazy. You've been running the same troll for 15 years. So boring.

#345 CometsWin, Jun 17, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2017
  6. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

You made a thread about getting enthused about a black man getting "popped". He is absolutely right.

7. bigtexxx

enthused? no.

You love to lie, because neither, you, DaDakota, Deckard or NewRoxFan can utilize fact, logic or reason to refute me. It frustrates the hell out of all of you.

8. LosPollosHermanos

Supporting Member

You're cracking,... why would we care? You're a racist pos and you do it with subtlety of a babboon making your posts an easy target. There is no frustration, we just have to call it out for what it is.

I mean, even as a comeback you accidentally posted a pic of yourself wearing a pointy hood as a chubster. Its too easy.

9. bigtexxx

Your lying and cussing tells it all. It's all you can rely on. You're frustrated.

10. LosPollosHermanos

Supporting Member

....really now. Did little texxx get his feeling hurt that easily? Don't tell me a grown ass man that racistly trolls the internet loses his composure just like that.

You know exactly what I'm talking about, you just know i don't give enough of a crap to dig it up. actually maybe I will later today. Don't think you edited it out like the n-word that one time...

11. bigtexxx

You're lying and cussing again. It's all you can do. I've never used the n word in my life and would never do so. Looks like I've touched a nerve with you simply by being calm and gathered in my responses.

12. LosPollosHermanos

Supporting Member

Haha, there we go again. I told you I didn't even care enough to look it up, but knowing how much this is bothering you I definitely will. Its not hard. So explain one thing to me, why do you have a problem with the word ass, yet use the N-word so casually? Also, Clutch doesn't sensor "ass" the site, as he does other words. Are you questioning him as well?

Rattled so easily tessie. Compose yourself before you come back this time.

13. bigtexxx

Look it up. I'll call your bluff. I'll follow this thread until you're able to post proof. Protip - you have zero chance of finding it, since I've never used that horrible word, and never will.

I'm completely owning you here, kid. You might want to pump the brakes.

Look it up. I'll wait.

14. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

LosPollosHermanos is a known liar that just makes **** up and he knows that since he's on the internet he could get away with it. He's such a punk

15. bigtexxx

I called his bluff. I expect him to fade away, as he won't be able to "look up" the non-existent post he claims exists.

16. DaDakota

LittleTex is a puny little racist slime ball, a total fraud.

Hides behind his keyboard trolling folks, and then whines like a little baby when they call him out....he is the perfect Trump supporter, a know nothing blowhard with zero substance or honor.

DD

CometsWin and fchowd0311 like this.
  17. bigtexxx

I didn't vote for Trump. ...and sigh, all you can do is insult and whine, since you're incapable of fact, logic and reason.

And did PollosHermanos already go "poof"? I called his bluff to look up the post. Put up or shut up, kid.

18. DaDakota

And he lies too.

DD

19. bigtexxx

100% true. I didn't vote for Trump.

20. DaDakota

What is true, is that you are a racist, and lie to get a rise out of people. You lack character, and honor - it is appalling.

DD

prohibido likes this.