1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Live Rockets Discussion
    Jalen Green looks like a legit star, Amen Thompson is shining and the Rockets have found something without Alperen Sengun. Clutch is talking about the 10-game winning streak at 11:00am as we talk Rockets live!

Talking Rockets - LIVE!

[Sci-Fi Cinema] Terminator Dark Fate

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Rasheed, May 23, 2019.

1. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Are you Sawah Conna

No love for part 1? I understand. Nothing beats Schwarzenegger twirling the shotgun in part 2. The special effects were off the charts for the time.

I understand keeping him in the movie but how do they explain his aging

#81 pgabriel, Nov 16, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2019
  2. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

FrontRunner and pgabriel like this.
  3. FrontRunner

FrontRunner Member

4. Poloshirtbandit

Saw it this afternoon. I liked it. Not as good as the first two but was ok with it.

5. FrontRunner

FrontRunner Member

GRENDEL likes this.
  6. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

I don’t get all the hate on this one. I was entertained. It’s unrealistic at this point in the franchise to expect something completely new story wise that would redefine the plot. It’s a good popcorn flick with good action. I thought it had a few new wrinkles to keep it a little fresh. I guess I didn’t go into it expecting the world. I guess it’s easy to rip it apart in retrospect when you have no part in the process. Inevitably, many will be let down.

7. Big MAK

Big MAK Member

Watched it last weekend. Not bad, it's what you'd expect. The plot was really weak, which was my only complaint, but overall enjoyable... for what it is.

8. Sajan

Sajan Member

Watched it last weekend. It's the same old story. Something about judgment day...then terminator goes back in time to alter the future...then good guy goes back to protect someone..yadadada..

All it did was confuse me even more. I have no idea what the timeline is.

9. Rox_fan_here

Rox_fan_here Contributing Member

I really enjoyed it. Solid action sequences that had us on the edge of our seats. I love that it didn't take itself too seriously. A few really lol worthy lines as well. It's just a fun movie. Enthusiastically recommend. 7.5/10

FrontRunner likes this.