1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Ryan Anderson Looks Fantastic

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by finsraider, Oct 18, 2017.

1. brownxmas

brownxmas Member

Start Joe Cheeeee already!!!

lw17 likes this.
  2. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

either that or media conspiracy

Os Trigonum likes this.
  3. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

so he's not shooting as good as he can and being timid with no confidence inspite of Harden?

4. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

Seems like so many people have the bar set so low for Ryan Anderson that when he just almost gets a rebound we hear, "I loved his hustle last night! He looks fantastic!"

No, he wasn't fantastic. He just had a few spots in the game where he wasn't awful in an aspect of the game outside of spot up 3 point shooting. There is a large gap between "not awful" and "fantastic!"

roslolian likes this.
  5. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

i cant help myself but loving to have ryan on our team..3pt ball is what rockets are all about... and hes among the goats of 3 ball...thank god for not getting melo

and he always hustles and plays hard, what more can you ask?
    i remember that time last year when he stopped lebron defensively on one play

6. roslolian

roslolian Member

He doesn't ALWAYS hustle and play hard, you are living in delusion land. If he always hustled hard he wouldn't have been outrebounded by James Harden last year. You remember last year when he stopped Lebron on 1 hustle play? Great! How does that one time translate into always hustling and playing hard? Hey, I remember last year when Anderson was lazy on D and an opponent posterized him, how about that?

I'm just really glad Morey was so disappointed with Anderson he got two guys who van replace him in Tucker and Luc. Unlike Anderson, those 2 guys actually hustle and try hard on every play.

lw17 likes this.
  7. Sidarma

Sidarma Member

Ten rebounds fantastic but he suddenly reverts to andre roberson on offense ....

8. Swapshop

Swapshop Member

Ryno X factor.

9. Swapshop

Swapshop Member

I support RYNO contract extension.

RudyTBag likes this.
  10. Bobsputin

Bobsputin Member

Swapshop is Ryno's burner account on CFs.

11. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Ryno had a pretty damn good month last season. It's too bad he couldn't keep it up.