1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rockets won't be pursuing Chris Bosh

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Feb 15, 2018.

1. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

2. elmotsangtt

elmotsangtt Member

We can try again after getting dwade and Anthony

3. Juxtaposed Jolt

Can we go find where Milicic and Kaman currently are, and somehow convince LeBron to break the contract he just signed with the Lakers?

With all that happening, we could have the top 6 picks from the 2003 draft, on our team.

saleem likes this.
  4. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

Please no, he can't play at all. He could collapse on the court due to his history of blood clots too. Even if Bosh was fit, he is out of gas.

Plowman likes this.
  5. macan

macan Member

chris bosh can go **** himself

6. glimmertwins

glimmertwins Member

He would be a great fit with Houston if healthy(and if he had anything left in the tank at his age) and I heard he bought a house in Austin near JJ Reddick - that being said, you are absolutely right. Those clots are nothing to joke around with. I got one in my leg recently and heard horror story after horror story from doctor friends of people dropping dead in front of loved ones while walking down stairs, taking a stroll around the block, etc. The blood thinners can only offer so much protection and I would assume he was on them already (since they found the blood clot in his lung first) when he developed the 2nd clot in his leg. That dude has a family - his wife and kids should be slapping the stupid out of him right now.

saleem likes this.
  7. legacygt777

legacygt777 Member

Bosh at this point isn't even on 3/4's level of Zhou Qi.

saleem likes this.