1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rockets vs Jazz Playoff Tickets both games A & B

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by dreammvp, Apr 17, 2008.

1. dreammvp

dreammvp Contributing Member

I have a few extra tickets to a couple of games (these are my season tickets).....of course i'm gonig to every game but I bought extras for each game for family and friends....some of them can't make it so here is what I have left for sale....I always offer them to Clutchfan members (at a cheaper price) before I list them on Ebay, etc...if you check on those sites, you will see that these are much cheaper (but I still do make a little profit :)

Game A Saturday Night:

Lower Level: 2 tickets...section 125 row 30..thats in the corner (not behind the basket...really good seats)....
    $95 each ( on ebay, stubhub these seats are going for $150-$175)

Upper level: 4 tickets together...Section 423....in the corner...row 5....good view...these i'll sell for $59 each ......

Game B:

Lower Level: 2 tickets...section 125 row 30..thats in the corner (not behind the basket...really good seats)....
    $95 each ( on ebay, stubhub these seats are going for $150-$175)

I have sold on here many many times before and have been a member for awhile so don't worry about the tickets being legit...i'm sure other clutchfans members can tell you....I can email the tickets to you and you can paypal the money to me.....if they don't sell quick, i'm going to list them on other sites but I'm hoping I can sell them to clutchfan members first....
    DO NOT EMAIL ME....call me....cell: 805-390-0734....first one to paypal gets them...i can't hold tickets for anyone...
    GO ROCKETS!!! See you a the game.... :)

Nick

#1 dreammvp, Apr 17, 2008
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2008
  2. dreammvp

somebody called and left me a message on my voice maill with a Restricted phone number asking for what the lowest i'll accept....

the lowest I can do is $ 89 each on the lower level.....and $55 on the upper level each.....

whoever you are, call me back and leave a number this time...but I won't hold them...they go to the first person who paypals the money to me.... :confused:
    anybody else interested in them at that price, let me know.....
    cell: 805-390-0734

Nick GO ROCKETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. dreammvp

I sold the 2 tickets lower level for Game A......I still have the 4 tickets for Game A (upper level) for $55 each......
    I also still have the 2 tickets for lower level for Game B for $89 each....
    Thanks....

Nick

4. dreammvp

if somebody buys all 4 for GAME A...i'll knock off $15......thats $205 for all 4 tickets......
    call me if interested..... these are good seats...on the baseline/corner...row 5..section 423

I still have 2 tickets left on the lower level for game B..sectioni 125

nick

5. dreammvp

update.....

I sold all the lower level ones....

I will sell the 4 upper level tickets for $49 each (plus $5 paypal fee) if you buy all 4 tickets....GAME A Saturday night....section 423...row 5
    these are really good seats...on the baseline/corner....

call me if interested....

Nick

6. dreammvp

i still have the tickets...I need to get rid of them quick.....i'm willing to let them go for $39 each.....with fees/conv charge, thats what I paid for them.....so you are getting them for face value basically....
    4 tickets...secton 423 row 5...they aare on the corner/baseline...really good seats....first one to call me can have them.....pay thru pay pal....i'll email the tickets to you...
    nick...