1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rockets coverage has always been bad, but what gives here? [DISGUSTING]

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by LosPollosHermanos, Feb 15, 2019.

1. Rock Block

Rock Block Sorta here sometimes
    Supporting Member

Yahoo is the online KING of trash journalism. (unfortunately I keep going back)

Yahoo aggregates 99% of their content and it’s trash writing. Hell, 90% of articles on there are one paragraph and 30 tweets.

I also saw a tease block that was labeled “Houston, you have a Harden problem” LOL

Maybe Harden needs to “clap back” and “throw shade” so that he’ll “break the internet” and Twitter can go crazy

slothy420 likes this.
  2. MultipleSauces

I have grown to hate the internet

3. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

That article was unusually complimentary towards the way the Rockets play, particularly its entertainment value.

4. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Please keep politics out of the GARM. @Clutch doesn't like it one bit. Try D&D for that sort of stuff, because it's why that forum exists. Thanks!

5. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

The author pays several strong compliments to Harden.
    OP is in a very depressed state recently, it seems.

6. pahiyas

pahiyas Member

I don't get the premise of this thread. The article is generally positive to the Rockets and Harden, except for the author's opinion that the Rockets' style is not sustainable in the playoffs. And even that is not an all out hate, considering our recent playoff history.

7. Corrosion

Corrosion Member

I was thinking about this the other day … listening to both AM sports stations and NO rockets discussion at all on Trade Deadline Day.
    Like WTF ?! is wrong with you people …. Its the offseason in football and baseball …. are you clowns crazy ?!

8. rocketseagles07

You can go on any Fox News comment section and see enough to dislike republicans the media doesn’t have to do that for you. You can also work in the military which is majority republican like I do, see the things that get said about minorities and dislike republicans.

This whole idea that the media is pushing this liberal agenda as if there aren’t direct quotes and interviews where we can hear things come from the sources mouth is hilarious.

It’s like I always tell people, I don’t like Democrat’s or think they are any less crooked than conservatives, I just REALLY can’t stand most conservatives

9. ParaSolid

ParaSolid Member

I don’t understand this “not sustainable in the playoffs” take. Did last playoffs not happen?

10. Severe Rockets Fan

Severe Rockets Fan Takin it one stage at a time...

Yep, having capela out is worse than having CP3 out, unfortunately. He's helpful on offense, but it seems like the overall defensive help that is killing us at the moment without him.

daywalker02 likes this.
  11. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

Not sure what you guys want. Complimentary article about the Rockets and Harden that says the style might not be sustainable throughout the playoffs.

How can anyone argue against that?