1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rockets 2018 All Star Weekend Thread

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Deuce, Feb 16, 2018.

1. mfastx

mfastx Member
    Supporting Member

That was a really fun game, best in several years at least. Too bad Harden played like garbage, but I don't really care too much.

2. J.R.

J.R. Member

3. touring_low

touring_low Member

Lol I literally just saw that CP3 post and took a screenshot. Guess they beat me to it already @J.R.

4. D-rock

D-rock Member

Kenny's boy representing. All's forgiven Kenny. And LeBron and Beard hugging it out bodes much better for next season.

Let's really make Malloy's wishes come true Lebron!

5. jayfree

jayfree Member

I know many are tired of the dunk contest now. But I feel the best way to bring it back is to have the stars of the league competing. I don't mean just one, I mean all of the contestants. Imagine, LeBron, Kobe and Vince Carter going head to head in 2006? That's what this needs. We don't need to see dunks from rookies as much as dunks from the fans favorite players.

Now I know many of today's best players are not known for dunking (as the 3 pt line has taken over) but Kenny Smith was in the dunk contest so why not Curry and Harden. Durant for sure along with Lebron would be awesome. Add in Westbrook, Giannis, DeRozen and Lillard and you have yourself a dunkfest for the ages.

I'd say, let the fans vote on the 6 slots for the dunk contest. I don't care if they can jump over a mascot with the ball between their legs. I want to see Lebron do his best power dunk and wow the crowed that way. You know, how Nance, Jordan and Dominique did

6. Stormy1234

Stormy1234 Member

7. aroundtheblock2

Damnit Harden, at least tie your frickin shoes. Or is that also a fashion statement?

Stormy1234 likes this.